Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip tip barsa pani in Zee but SatrOne mei Aag lagi

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Instead of the wonderful expectation of tip tip barsa paani, yaha toh Maan-Geet separation ki aag lagi hai!!

No..no.. I'm not condoning the fan outburst! Infact when such articles come out it is very natural that the fans will react! It will give dangerous signals to the CVS if there is no whimper by the fans in reaction to the shocking article.😉 So fans need to express their displeasure which gives a rough indication to the CV where and how they should move the story. 

Nevertheless, as good fans we need to bear in mind when we criticize the track we should NOT do character assassination! I mean they haven't yet shown the track and already some fans jumping the gun and pointing fingers to a character. It just shows  their biasness and the best part is all this accusations are ASSUMED!! I wonder what will they do when they actually show the track!! 

I am a fan of both Maan and Geet and it hurts me when either of them hurt each other! I hope this phase passes very swiftly and we get our passionate maybe jealous Maan to tug-hug-hold-lift-kiss Geet senseless! ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
125 views ..no comments! ðŸ˜†