Rashi is more evil then Urmi

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After spending the day cleaning & cooking shes still has time to be evil as ever and without remorse !!

Now shes added nail varnish to the dough just to get Gopi into trouble.

Kokila treats her the way she deserves to be treated - this time Urmila is not to blame as there is no phone by which to pass on instructions is there which means Rashi is infact even more evil than her mother.

Glad Kokila took her phone and scolded her for her spending -thats what she deserves the girl is rotten to the core .

This girl is never going to mend her ways ..its not in her gene pool, she has no concept of how good her life can be if only she gets a grip on her greed and sheer nastiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the apple does not fall far from the tree.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Definitely agree, both are really bad, but she is creative, she didn't need her mum to tell her about Gopi, but i'm thinking looking again at the episode on the Star Plus player (where the picture is crystal clear), that Gopi's nails are blush pink, what colour is the atta going to turn...red nail polish in white dough, that's right "blush pink", so blame is maybe going to go to Gopi.

I doubt it's going to stay as red flakes or all turn red. Gopi is going to say her nails are still intact and nothing has come off whilst cooking, 

This is how this show is, when Gopi gets too happy soon enough she comes crashing down, when Rashi does something to burst her bubble.
ye tou tum log abhee jagye ho kya 😡
i was saying this from DAY 0, that Rashi rat doesnt need her mom, she is third grade bitch of her own mind class. 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I hope Kokila will see through that, please....!
I'm disliking Rashi more and more.
MARHABAA thumbnail
Normally Kokila does get to the bottom of things so hopefully she will do now ...but did Gopi not turn up with french manicured nails dont remember seeing her with coloured varnish 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Normally Kokila does get to the bottom of things so hopefully she will do now ...but did Gopi not turn up with french manicured nails dont remember seeing her with coloured varnish</font>

I think so too. And weren't there a some clips of Kokila studying Gopi's nails. So she would definitely pick up her nail colour. Also the fact that the CV showed that rashi was putting bright red nail varnish into the dough and the different colour could suggest clues. Otherwise CVs would just be insulting our intelligence.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how can u say that there is no urmi's fault in this. if u have watch previos episode with and cocentrate. u will know that urmi suggest rashi to spoil gopi's work then koki will keep her contration on gopi and rashi will  be free from her responsibilties. it was urmi  idea
MARHABAA thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

how can u say that there is no urmi's fault in this. if u have watch previos episode with and cocentrate. u will know that urmi suggest rashi to spoil gopi's work then koki will keep her contration on gopi and rashi will  be free from her responsibilties. it was urmi  idea

Yes Urmi has taught her daughter well but in this instance Rashi is acting alone she hasnt been coached bu Urmila .Shes thinking evil all by herself 
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hate rashi from the start of the serial....but now i hate rashi billion trillion times more.....rashi is more evil than her mom...evil brain evil mind.....she is totally evil vampire...vamp evil rashi....
                                                                               post..by..simi...
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago