Pavitra Rishta

TOI Ahmedabad Times Article- Pin-Up Perfect!

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PIN-UP PERFECT

Tellytowns eminently droolworthy heartthrobs are grabbing eyeballs and winning hearts with their boy next door charm.Presenting the prime time hotties with the wow factor...

Amrita Mulchandani

They make a million nubile hearts go dhakdhak when they arrive in the boudoirs every evening.Small screens new superstars are changing the way telly shows are watched.They pull out all the stops to grab eyeballs they flaunt their dance skills,show off their fab abs in shower scenes and even display their histrionic abilities.Oh,and sometime during the show they also tug at your heartstrings and woo their beloved.

SUSHANT RAJPUT

SUSHANT RAJPUT

Claim to Fa m e :

C h a r m i n g Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav Deshmukh from the TRP-tripper Pavitra Rishta) and televisions man with lightening in his feet (he was a finalist in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4) has many female fans vying for his attention.He confesses that being a heartthrob has its share of nightmarish experiences too.I was in a disc in Delhi recently where I felt I was suddenly mobbed by this bunch of girls who almost molested me! I started feeling scared for the first time.It was 2.30 am and I wanted to go home that was very unlike me because I love to party till the wee hours of the morning.

Love Life:

All the ambiguity on his relationship with his Pavitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande was put to rest when he proposed to her on national television.

Wow factor:

Boyish charm,easy smile and down to earth nature makes him an instant hit with the fairer sex.

OMGGG how come all this sudden love from TOI on Sushant?😲 Now he is down to earth?πŸ˜† These people only confirm he is nice then how to do they write article like that.πŸ˜†

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😍  😍😍😍

T4S Nisha :))
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing........ πŸ˜
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishr

OMGGG how come all this sudden love from TOI on Sushant?😲 Now he is down to earth?πŸ˜† These people only confirm he is nice then how to do they write article like that.πŸ˜†

Nisha... he is THE Sushant Singh Rajput jispe 200 crore laga tha😲... who will take takkar with him haan, agar logon ne paper padhna band kar diya toh...??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OKay no more kidding, I think all the negativity has stopped cos JDJ is over now. 
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Nisha... he is THE Sushant Singh Rajput jispe 200 crore laga tha😲... who will take takkar with him haan, agar logon ne paper padhna band kar diya toh...??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OKay no more kidding, I think all the negativity has stopped cos JDJ is over now. 

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† No, Niki I think he bribed TOI writers by paying money to write only good things about him if not he not good person don't you know that. *rolls eyes* πŸ˜†

You know this just proves that all negative article we got on him was FAKE because we don't get any kind of negative article while he doing PR or performing in any other shows and it is highly unbelievable to think that he was acting weird only when he was on sets of JDJ. πŸ˜†
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article πŸ˜› 
Poor guy almost got molested by a mob of girls πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing.
After jhalak all the negativity is dissipating i cπŸ˜›
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh , all he has to do is take part in the next edition of Nach Baliye with ankita.. and the negative articles will start again ...

And if Vaibhavi merchant is the judge on NB , then I see a certain journalist's pen quivering with excitement ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He has definitely made friends with TOI again ...very good .
It seems to me that he actually liked being mobbed by those girls ...that is why he is telling us  about it ...πŸ˜†

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

He has definitely made friends with TOI again ...very good .

It seems to me that he actually liked being mobbed by those girls ...that is why he is telling us  about it ...πŸ˜†

Of course... they all feel scared of it... but it must be flattering as well to have all the girls going head over heels for him... while he is head over heels for someone else.πŸ˜‰

Forgot to add that I agree with the 'wow factor' bit that they wrote--- boyish charm, down to earth nature and adorable smile--- these are the three main reasons I like him too. Have a look at this pic:

Kitni pyaari smile hai!!! Awww.....