DID Doubles

Why Rajeev does not get much attention - Page 2

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually...I don't mind that he doesn't get the attention...somehow the least attention getting individuals are the more respectable and all...😊

Rajeev is not only a very humble person, he is also a wonderful dancer, and gives very reasonable input about the flaws in a contestant's performance and how to improve upon them. Gotta love his judgment!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rajeev needs to read the Geeta to advanceπŸ˜†
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prud123

Well i think because he isnt good as a choreographer.He is a nice person and a brilliant dancer but his choreography is average many times.May be that's why.But he is a genuine person

He is not a good choreographer?? 😲 Really?? His choreo is NOT average at all! his concepts and ideas are brilliant!!
 He is the most honest judge out there! more honest than Marzi/Geeta!! and its a fact! He doesn't give stupid reasons or create unneccessary drama like other judges!!
Edited by noori777 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hashii

For me the Rajeev is a very nice dancer and a nice person & a nice choreographer.. may be he is not providing enough masala to the show like Geeta and Marzi..

What do you think guys..

I really like him though...

That is righ! And that is the reason why he is not being repeated as a judge in the next DID show 'Dance ke superstars' ... πŸ˜‘