Screw Geet, Screw Articles, Screw CVs ! :)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

You heard it right, and please, don't start blaming and bashing me, too ! Keep me alive and free from this ! I beg ! LOL !

Maddy to the rescue, 

Oh ! this forum has already become war zone,

Well, initially, i read article, and i was like 'Bull-🤬' (sorry, to matured, to be disclosed ! I know some of the girls on forum, are under 18😆), why in the hell she will do that? 

But then, a mature, sensible and MAAN maniac, born in me ! and i thought, 'Chhaddo ! yaar !' Let's wait and watch ! 

And i'm thinking from my own POV and for my own, personal advantage !

Yeah ! I'm being selfish ! Very mean ! 😈 coz, if she leaves maan ! WOW ! I'd get HIM ! WOW ! Me and my MAAN ! And our journey to pluto ! 😆 Screw eveyone, then ! Keep crying a river ! We will be happy, and i know, there is no water on pluto, but MAAN will be there, and i will not need anything else ! 🤣

BTW, for all those, Please, stay quiet, keep your 'dimag' thanda ! 😆 and DON'T TRUST CVs at all ! Ha ! 🤣

Well, Moral of the story is that, 

Screw geet and her grief, 

Screw the devil and his 'expected' forgiveness by goddess geet😆,

Screw CVs,

Screw the damn, fake articles,

Screw everyone ! 😉

and concentrate on this, 😉

Concentrate on this pics, and you will forget all the nonsense, being shown and discussed !

Just like i did ! 😉

Oh ! I can forget anything, for this pics,

How can someone look so damn HOT in white, with a COOL look ? 🤢  I'm going weak on my knees ! Please don't blame me ! My girly hormones will attract man only ! It's not my fault at all ! 😈

Looking like, Vanilla Cake ! WOW ! Yummy and delicious ! You people bash each other and keep yourselves busy in those things, and i will eat HIM ! Alive ! 🤣

Haayyeee....! My perfect, normal girly hormone level changes...! I can feel that ! LOL ! 😉

Ha ! Right now, i'm very happy (Yes ! Call me selfish, mean, greedy ! I'm okay with it !😈) coz, My OS is own its way, to become damn true ! CVs adopted my idea ! WOW ! 

Bas, or thoda zagda, and fight and then, Me selfish, would be very happy, my OS will come true after all !

Go on CVs ! Go ! Go ! Maddy will support you, if no one does ! 😆

I won't say love, because, rite-now, my all love is concentrated and showered on HIM ! 😆

Maady😉

p.s. this post was not made, for hurting anyone's feelings at all ! It was just my POV ! and my pure love for MAAN ! I've to write this, coz you never know, when someone will come and bash me ! I can't trust anyone on the forum ! LOL !😉 And keep yourself away, if you want to discuss anything serious related to the show ! 😆 coz, simple, I'm not in mood ! 😆

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awesome! Way to go to bring back the lost positivity in the forum!❤️
Awesome post!👏
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maddy brilliant post dear. Wait for your MSK will meet him soon. wishes for you
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

Maddy brilliant post dear. Wait for your MSK will meet him soon. wishes for you

Yeah...! My MSK, i will wait, he is worth waiting ! 😍
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WONDERFUL POST ... U MADE IT .... 👏👏👏

😳U CANT BE SO SELFISH.... COMEON ..... I LL  ACCOMPANY U....

Looking like, Vanilla Cake ! WOW ! Yummy and delicious ! You people bash each other and keep yourselves busy in those things, and i will eat HIM ! Alive ! 🤣
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 18mypride

WONDERFUL POST ... U MADE IT .... 👏👏👏

😳U CANT BE SO SELFISH.... COMEON ..... I LL  ACCOMPANY U....

Okay, i will give you, little byte from MY VANILLA CAKE ! 😉
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maanddy

Okay, i will give you, little byte from MY VANILLA CAKE ! 😉

VANILLA CAKE ...HMMMMM .....msk FACE PE CHALEGA.... YUMMY.... THANK U ...SO SWEET OF U!
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 18mypride

VANILLA CAKE ...HMMMMM .....msk FACE PE CHALEGA.... YUMMY.... THANK U ...SO SWEET OF U!

I can be sweet, but just a little one byte, okay ? Don't be tooooo greedy...! 😆 
Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is not fair yaar, really not fair, how can you think that you would take Maan once Geet leave him? You know i thought same, if Geet leaves Maan, ki farkh painda hai, main hoon na..Me and my Maan will live in our tub 😉......

Yaar ek chance mil raha hai Geet ke jaaney aur Maan ka humari life mein aane ka, don't know why people have problem...Choddo we will wait and watch.....

Muniza
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maddy darling you made it again.........👏but u remember na I'm ur partner in crime?????😉We'll be together in Pluto..........and dont worry I'll surely take mineral water with me coz we'll need that.........😆