Something in common betw Iccha and Taps fans

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Both want to see them leave the Btoon house!

Nearly both feel that Veer is not worth the trouble, and while Iccha fans want Iccha to leave the circus company, so do nearly all Taps fans.

Odd, ain't it? 

Personally: I loved both the characters as kids. I could so relate to Tapasya (being kind of well off myself as a child, and watch my mom give all my old clothes as charity etc). The difference is that I  have grown to be my mom today and help tutor my maid servant's entire colony's kids for free and try to ensure that they will have a similar if not same life as my own daughters). Taps sadly got misled by Nani in becoming an insecure person who is fixated on Veer.

I am an Iccha fan, and although it is unreasonable to expect this from a soap, I do wish they show Iccha as going to work in Veer's firm, taking strong and logical decisions and becoming a Joint Director or something like that in the company. I want to see both Veer and Iccha have a daughter (after Veer;s treatment), and teach her to become a good person with Ammo's help. Again, too much to expect?? 

Re: Taps: I want her to first get rid of the walking stick called Nani and take Rathod's help, or even Satya's! She needs to get her priority right today (esp as she is just four months away from becoming a mother!)...Good Lord! That is the biggest responsibility that a human being has. 

I wish for Taps that she finally summons up the courage to talk back to Nani and tell her that the fight for her life is hers alone (something like what Ammo told Iccha when Iccha begged ammo to come to stay with her in BToon). I hope she finds the courage to spell out her mistakes from the start (when she dumped Iccha in a forest alone as a child to the baby growing today in her womb), ask forgiveness from Iccha, Veer, Jogi and ammo (no need to ask Mai etc...I think they rank as worse human beings that even Tapasya). I hope she finds the courage to seek Rathod out, live a MIDDLE class life with him, struggle to raise the kid, realize the importance of what she had/ has, and help Jogi with his work. Hope she starts as a worker in Jogi's company but grows to become the Director too. But this time, it should be through real hard work and sweat. No short cuts.

Will the show ever show us this? No chance...what will happen to the TRPs to see such boring drama? ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well of course I agree with u mostly I would love that Tapu starts living an honest and happy life filled with love😊
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love your idea😃.but i doubt the cvs will show us some thing like this
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also love your idea but before about veeya or veecha relief story I have to seen the serial for some entertainment their is no matter about the story wo kahi bhi jaye but interest are their in the story its fine for me.................
and the interest in their could be never happen as you say ki tappu wid rathod and veer wid ichcha will be seprated.............. This is the finish line of story......Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago