Is it not Geet who asked for it?

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its only three days back.
We all saw how Geet hugged Maan and in her pain filled voice said ''Mera baby vapas laadho Maan''[Bring back my baby, Maan]
I know she meant nothing more than that she wished her baby shouldn't have died.
But if you are in Maan's shoes, after hearing these words from your dearest wife what will you do?
I agree, Maan is a Mahan wid a pure gold heart. But he is not a God to give back life to the lost baby.
Then why shouldnt he talk about their own baby now? Its very normal na?
Some fans say its too early for Maan to talk about their baby n he should grieve with her.
She is yearning for her baby now n so this is the right time for baby talk to comfort her.
Why should he grieve wid her?
HE IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA- He can never see his Geet in tears even when he has a himalayan size grief in his own heart n he knows if he lets her to be in this condition, she will go mad.
So plz accept Maan is doing what a normal husband should do in this situation n plz stop bashing him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Chelsha

Its only three days back.
We all saw how Geet hugged Maan and in her pain filled voice said ''Mera baby vapas laadho Maan''[Bring back my baby, Maan]
I know she meant nothing more than that she wished her baby shouldn't have died.
But if you are in Maan's shoes, after hearing these words from your dearest wife what will you do?
I agree, Maan is a Mahan wid a pure gold heart. But he is not a God to give back life to the lost baby.
Then why shouldnt he talk about their own baby now? Its very normal na?
Some fans say its too early for Maan to talk about their baby n he should grieve with her.
She is yearning for her baby now n so this is the right time for baby talk to comfort her.
Why should he grieve wid her?
HE IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA- He can never see his Geet in tears even when he has a himalayan size grief in his own heart n he knows if he lets her to be in this condition, she will go mad.
So plz accept Maan is doing what a normal husband should do in this situation n plz stop bashing him.

I agree🤗 In my opinion, Maan & Geet are both reacting in normal ways, so neither deserves to be bashed, so brutally😡
Afterall, I am an unbiased unconditional Maaneet lover😉

Light as butterflies floating on the wind.
Thoughts of Maaneet flow through my mind.
Pretty as flowers blowing in the breeze.
Maaneet image dances with me at all times.

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right dear
👏
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely Put ! 👍🏼

I loved this line:  even when he has a himalayan size grief in his own heart  the most ! Because it is very true.

I think that even though he quickly made the decision -- because come on the poor dude couldn't work properly for 2 minutes without having to be haunted by Geet's words -- he's not going to make quick movements. He said he'll surprise her .. so he'll take his time. This is a big deal for both him and Geet .. and it needs the right amount of time and preparation. And he understands that as well.

Yes there might be a problem because Geet herself may not have come out of grievance but I believe his thought process the entire time leading upto his declaration that a Maaneet Baby would make Geet happy again was beautiful!

It was utterly adorable the way he thought .. and despite all the protests that he's taking things too far .. I want to ask people .. how long is he supposed to wait? Till Geet becomes depressed? He isn't a woman .. and he is thinking emotionally for the first time .. not just rationally. And his hearts desire was to have this Baby with Geet but that was taken away. So now his heart desires to bring back Geet's smile and the best way he thought that would be possible ... is for Maaneet to have a Baby!

He has all the right to think that way .. I am very much looking forward to how they plan it out.

Great post dear!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab post dear,i agree with u😛 but i doubt how many would agree,u see sm people feel maan does not understand geet, and geet has suffered a lot in the hands of maan but still kept quiet!!!! u see ,geet is just 18 yrs old and so everyone understands her pain,but maan..what pain is he going through?he is a man,matured enough,its very easy for him, its geet we should think about,what is the need of caring about maan!🤢
Chelsha thumbnail
@Maaneet-is-best
Me also love Maan n Geet equally.
Wow..... What a beautiful poem!   I just love it yaar!

Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree. Like always, he wants to fill Geet's life with every happiness that he can give her. Bringing back their lost baby is not in his hands, but giving her a new life to look forward to, is! I think it is very natural.

It's not as if he does not share her grief. It's not as if he is going to pressure her into anything right away...it's just a thought he wants to put in her mind. How else would he try to cheer up his wife that all is not lost? by promising other happy moments ahead in their life...

Viji
jasraj123 thumbnail
i totally agree with u. good post👏. he is also sad and if he want to do something to get geet out of sadness then why fans bash. 
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was about to make post on that, thanks dude, you saved my effort ! LOL ! 😆

Well, it was geet who was crying out loud,

'mera baby la do ! mera baby la do !' 🤣

Now, maan is, as always, loving husband, fulfilling all her wish, how could he say no to her ! She was the one, who asked for baby, very badly, and how can we blame maan ? 🤣

Finally, our SHER, my munda, have to do something, Go maan Go ! 🤣
Chelsha thumbnail
@9n9i9s9h9u9
Nishu dear, Thank you so much.