•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I have become obsessed with GoHem in a very short period of time!!!!! I am trying to watch back episodes, but the problem I've encountered is lack of subtitles on the episodes online!

Star plus gets subtitles on TV. But I can't find any subs online ANYWHERE!! Any suggestions from you awesome members??

Is there any hope of a DVd in the future?? Cuz my heart is breaking that I'veissed so many awesome moments on this show.

My Hindi is pretty atrocious, but I usually get the gist of what is being said most times. But I would enjoy the show even more if I could just read the subs!!
same here - So I watch a couple of time and then my husband he speaks and understand better than me.   you can read the update.
good idea, read the update then watch the star plus videos.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573223

Link to the written updates and videos. But it only goes up to August 2010, show started in May 2010, so you will have to enquire at the helpdesk where they have archived the earlier WU and videos.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573223

Link to the written updates and videos. But it only goes up to August 2010, show started in May 2010, so you will have to enquire at the helpdesk where they have archived the earlier WU and videos.
thanks nafisa i was also looking for it
i dont even need to look at the subtitles or look at the written update, my speaking of urdu/hindi is fab, some words are un familliar to me so i ask my mum

if am bored not in the mood watching the serial then i read the updates
Thank you, everyone! I appreciate the replies.

I'm watching the current episodes on tv as they come with subtitles. It's just the back episodes I'm having to deal with. Thanks for the links to the written updates, Nafisa. I'm only on episode 25, so I'll definitely be using the updates when I get to August's episodes.

^Awesome!! Thanks a lot, upasana.diya!Edited by Jade95 - 13 years ago
u r welcome Jade and welcome to the forum