YRKKH MAHAEPISODE on 27th March! - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JAYA_09

may be i think doc advised akshi not to have kids for sometime if she gets pregnant then gay3 vl say vl keep the child but doc vl say to abort otherwise something vlo happen to naksh baby and akshi. i know naitik vl allow akshi to go thru this he vl def go for abortion if v don't don't do anything it vl be complicated for akshi and the baby. naitik can't see loosing akshi yaar. i think becoz of the family only they loose the baby or mc vl happen the same thing happen with kaka kaki. but after taht kaka is not spoken with kaki . and never supported her too. but here naitik vl support akshi. def some more drama has been store for us
nahi jaya di asay mata kaho asay nahi hochayheya
Originally posted by Tafseer

m not saying this...but the future track is indicating this.....  though m not sure...πŸ˜†
iss track ke chances bhot high hai..Ouch
Originally posted by fazeel

start karo diviya

yaar ab every tym mai hi initiate karu

Originally posted by Tafseer

m not saying this...but the future track is indicating this.....  though m not sure...πŸ˜†
haa ab promo dekhke toh yahi lagta hai na......akshi ke saath saath hamara din bhi shuru ho gaya😭😭😭
ohhh god...yar yeh mahaepisode isi din ana tha.....i am going to vaishnodevi...har baar aisa hi hota hai....that i cant watch mahaepisode of yeh rishta.....πŸ˜”

chalo yaar...youtube par hi dekhna padegaπŸ˜’...n i know it would be of naksh holi only....waise last time bhi there was a mahaepisode on NAKSH holi..n dis time again................πŸ‘
Originally posted by JAYA_09

may be i think doc advised akshi not to have kids for sometime if she gets pregnant then gay3 vl say vl keep the child but doc vl say to abort otherwise something vlo happen to naksh baby and akshi. i know naitik vl allow akshi to go thru this he vl def go for abortion if v don't don't do anything it vl be complicated for akshi and the baby. naitik can't see loosing akshi yaar. i think becoz of the family only they loose the baby or mc vl happen the same thing happen with kaka kaki. but after taht kaka is not spoken with kaki . and never supported her too. but here naitik vl support akshi. def some more drama has been store for us

i don't want an abortion..Miscarriage chalega coz usmein we can expect some good emotional scenes....n what Doc's advice ayar..?? more than 3 months ho gaya us baat ko...n then the doc had just said ki its a mamooli infection.....nothing serious..she can conceive now aaram se,,...
Originally posted by divi4u

yaar ab every tym mai hi initiate karu

maine initiate kia tha..
tafseer di ne mujhe chup kara dia.!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saman.17

fb me chat karne waqt isiliye aapko req bheja ki dono ek hi tarah sochte hai & hamari jodi bahut jamegi....πŸ˜ƒ
& u no i too luv rajeev khandelwaal he is my 1st crush on tv.......πŸ˜ƒ
arrre aaj kal usko embaress karna toh meri habit ho gayi h abhi.....n m tlng u wo b kam nahi hπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ha RK is my first crush too,....bt abhi toh he is married😭😭
Originally posted by fazeel

nahi jaya di asay mata kaho asay nahi hochayheya
shava ka track copy karne tak theek tha ab kya kaka kaki ke track bhi copy karenge kya itne bure din aagaye naksh ke....
i don't want anything what rajansahi did in bidaai to yrkkh sp naksh. he did the same thing to ragini mc. but i think so akshi vl get preg but her delivery vl be critical not like varsha 's was normal. i want to see naitik's tadap waiting for akshi and the baby doc wvl say kissi ek ko hi bacha sakthe hain aisa bolenge tho what vl naitik do? he vl be wanting akshi or the bfaby waht do u think?