Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Msg from Starone and technical team of Geet 2 fans

Posted: 13 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9114-geet-to-leave-maan-house.htm

I guess,the channel,makers,writers and technical team are trying to say fans..

"Just shut up and see what we want to show you,watch it or else get lost,we dont care what you stupid fans feel,you are a mere source of TRP's and you guys have only right to love and support and not object any decision,becoz we know what is good for the series,we care damn for your emotions and that is why we wont listen to any of your immature demands,we will show more and more of Arjun and Annie plot with Sangram and Nitya too in it,we will show Geet leaving Maan for Dev and we will continue the show for 6 days a week despite knowing it has hampered quality,we will use the charisma of Geet and its characters and even sets and give it away to other shows so that fans get a feel of Geet in other shows as well,we will concentrate more on our new shows and get the best people who were working for Geet to work for other new shows,we will ignore Geet becoz we know fans will still love and support it becoz we have Gurmeet and Drashti working in it and we firmly beleive that fans are so blindly in love with them that any sonsense served will be taken under the love and support for these two."

Assumption by Gaurav Vijay Nayyar regarding what the channel,makers and the technical team are trying to convey by their acts in the past 5 months,ever after Geet revealed that she was pregnant and the series began its roller coster ride.

Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do not agree what you wrote , not at one place its written in article that geet will leave maan and live with dev.

yes there will be misunderstanding because of dev but she will  leave him for dev is purely your assumption.

why jumping to conclusion until we have not seen by ourself why such a hue and cry and pressurizing cvs.

please wait and watch what is cooming
Edited by fats30 - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

why r u readin things that don't exist... none of us are too happy with the MU track but we r yet to see what leads to it! why read between the lines? r u a mind reader or something tht u know whats going on in the CVs headπŸ˜•

I don'r want to be rude... but this will lead to unnecessary chaos... if Cvs don't come up with something we would get bore and bash them... we all knew Dev is here so problems r to sure to come... but don't forget their first brief separation took their relationship to another level where they both realized their faults and came together and are today tied the nuptical knot... we never know what they r planning here... i m not saying this Geet leaving house is an excellent thought... no! i m as distubed by it like u... and i hate it as much as u hate it... but then lets not disregard them ya... lets not draw out meanings like this!
Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
Well,I am not reading between the lines,but I am expressing dissatisfaction over plots used by makers...listen friends...I respect everyone's views and so I also expect that if anyone does not relate to what I say..shud give feedback related to article and not personal.

Geet is nothing personal to me or anyone else,hence lets keep it as a fictional show...personally who cares what is shown in Geet..

Its not a 13B story where what happens in the series will happen in real life as well.

Good if u dont think like that,but it also doesnt mean that I feel the same,I feel makers of Geet care damn about fans and they have always proved bu doing things which wud only upset fan and instead of enjoying the show,the makers manage to throw something which wud annoy the fans,becoz they know fans love Drashti and Gurmeet too much and the show Geet and that is why they are always searching for ways of exploiting this support by fans
Hahahahaha the moderator seems to be so busy banning my articles that the first thing she must be doing is checking if I have written anything.

Sad,check the list of banned articles,dear moderator and the one u recently did was only with reference to what u guys uploaded on ur frum..

Sick
Just heard the real reason..all those who know the truth can confirm it..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9114-geet-to-leave-maan-house.htm

Post posted only to get the news confirmed and not spread hatred against anyone.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u
They dont even listen to us anymore..
They keep loosing their luskiest cards to save the show now again not using their golden crad which wud have been this beautiful track of showing maneet bond grow stronger, maaneet consoling each other n becoming closer than ever but like all shows they wanna ruin GHSP too by adding nonsense ridiculous MU.watch how ppl will make fun of maaneet relationship now..cvs u have lost ur minds big time..please get them back and scrap this track..u can stil continue to show a beautiful track itz not too late!!
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tussi phir agaye ho ji , naye naam sath , wah kya baat hai πŸ€£ isse khete hai himat πŸ‘
Which new name..I have changed it to my real name...
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=GVVN]Which new name..I have changed it to my real name...[/QUOTE acha ji πŸ˜† Kab se? oh no no kab tak?🀣