Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
geet ka woh matlab nahi tha.........woh depression mein thi😭.....so she didn't have any track of what she was saying.woh bhi jaanti hai ki maan uske liye kitna important hai..........but she is gonna realise this mistake  of her much later.......Edited by mansi95 - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Ria_sengupta: Thank you for the reply 😊 Let me comprehend what you meant and then said. Okay, I think if I am not wrong: you meant to say: Mann is a flawless human being and Geet is blessed to have him in her life.

Geet has an identity of her own (and it's important for a girl to have her identity, according to me, irrespective of whether she is in love or a God is part of her life) and that child gave her that identity. She experienced the feeling of motherhood first, and later the man became a part of her life. Did she say, I value you less or you do not matter to me. She just said : The baby was the most important part of her life. Plus, people grieve in different ways. Yes MSK accepted the baby as his own but the baby was growing in the womb of the girl. Imagine the emptiness that she must be feeling when the baby is no more in her womb.

Who is saying, the actress is being bashed here. Just said see the show as a story and trace back the journey of the protagonist: You won't find fault in that statement.

Well said..Nothing more to add!! 👏
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She's rong..MSK wud have been so damn hurt by dat..but at the same time they both are rong in their own places..
I just hate the MU thing coming up..i just watched sbs.HOW on earth n WHY is she holding dev's arm?? This is so indigestible🤢..
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think that what Geet said was wrong. I have a few points which I would like to say in regards to this.

1. By saying that the baby was her life, she meant (at least to me) that all the struggles she had been doing had been for her child. Fighting her family and even not doing the DNA test because she didn't want to risk her baby's life. When we lose one of the main reasons for continuing to tackle our difficulties in life it is hard to focus on the rest of the world.

2.Geet said that the baby was her life.....but remember that she loves Maan more than her own life. She has put Maan above her baby many times, showing how much she does love him. For example when after Maan was discharged from hospital she didn't go against Dev until Maan was well.

3. When we are experiencing turbulent emotions, whether it is anger, happiness or despair we use hyperbole and say things  may not have said otherwise. Both Maan and Geet do this, like any other human beings. It is understandable.

Sorry for the long response but hope it makes sense.😊

PS: I am a BIG Maan fan....but more so I am a MAANEET Fan. LOL just wanted to make sure you know that I am not just supporting Geet.
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 13 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

She's rong..MSK wud have been so damn hurt by dat..but at the same time they both are rong in their own places..

I just hate the MU thing coming up..i just watched sbs.HOW on earth n WHY is she holding dev's arm?? This is so indigestible🤢..

nope that SBS was behind the scene... she is not holding his hand in actual epi
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pixie-

If that baby was not in Geet's life- Do you think that MSK or Geet's story would have moved ahead?

Well said...Agree with you completely👏👏
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG give that girl some space  dude, she just hade a MC.
In case you dont know but its quite traumatic, and at time the emotions are magnifying, and it can also lead to that you dont think rationally. 
I know ppl personally who has gone through this and it has happend worse things.
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I believe that she right in her own place...

As i have stated before in my own topic, that Geet will always have a greater connection to the baby than Maan ever will.

Not to say that Maan doesnt care for the baby, Yes he indeed loved the baby dearly and wholeheartedly but for Geet, the baby was her world.
This baby gave her the strength and the power to actually stand on her two feet, go against her family, and eventually landed her in Dehli where she coincidentally meet Maan.

Without this baby it wouldnt have been possible for our precious Maneet to come together....
This story is about our Geet are the hurdles she goes through to live a life that every girl has the right to, and this girl who had the right to her baby lost it, a baby that shaped her entire future, So in terms that baby has become an important part in her life..her zindagi...

She had a miscarriage...A mother and her baby, A wonderful bond, she lost it, give her time to grieve for her lose, any women should understand that...

It doesnt mean that she doesnt love our MSK more or less...it is equal...TO give someone else Love doesnt mean that you have to take it away from someone...
To give importance to one thing doesnt mean you are taking away the importance of another.....

My opinion..No offense to anyone...
Edited by PurplePetal - 13 years ago
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
figuratively Geet is right.

Maan surely understands what she meant.

Geet and Maan, love each other with their whole being and there should be no doubt about that in the audiences mind.
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amiiish

OMG give that girl some space  dude, she just hade a MC.

In case you dont know but its quite traumatic, and at time the emotions are magnifying, and it can also lead to that you dont think rationally. 
I know ppl personally who has gone through this and it has happend worse things.

Enke cycle ka break kharab ho gaya hai.😆 Don't expect any comforting lines for Geet from them. For them Maan is mahaan and Geet is a dull and immature girl who does not know how to live her life..