Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Right or wrong???????

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys did u all heared that in yesterday episode from Geet she says her whole life was that Baby. I know she struggled her life for that baby. unfortunately it is gone. But Maan is he have any significant in her life. He saved her and baby so many times i think. By saying those words to MSK is she right or wrong?????????????.

Guys no fight or argument just say right or wrong with your comments
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She's wrong osse essa nai kehnna chayie tha cuz maan ke life geet hain
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz maam don't again start this discussion. U have already created one post which is agitating the entire forum. Now again. Plzzzzzzzzzz it is a request not to start such discussions which will add more fuel to already burning forum
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz maam don't again start this discussion. U have already created one post which is agitating the entire forum. Now again. Plzzzzzzzzzz it is a request not to start such discussions which will add more fuel to already burning forum

Excuse madam,

This topic i make for yesterday episode. i am not adding fuel to anything. i just wrote my opinion. if u are not interested don't reply. The other topic agitating the forum u said is not related to this that i said for TB article and i think i am in no need of your advice
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

Excuse madam,

This topic i make for yesterday episode. i am not adding fuel to anything. i just wrote my opinion. if u are not interested don't reply. The other topic agitating the forum u said is not related to this that i said for TB article and i think i am in no need of your advice

👏👏👏
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Guys did u all heared that in yesterday episode from Geet she says her whole life was that Baby. I know she struggled her life for that baby. unfortunately it is gone. But Maan is he have any significant in her life. He saved her and baby so many times i think. By saying those words to MSK is she right or wrong?????????????

If that baby was not in Geet's life- Do you think that MSK or Geet's story would have moved ahead?
jwalamukhi thumbnail

Excuse madam,

iam just requesting and not giving an advice. iam a guy and younger than u. I called u maam because yesterday in ur post u mentioned that u r mother. Whatever it may be i respect the word "mother" more than anything in this world. Regarding ur topic i gave reply becoz iam in love with maaneet. As u cannot tolerate a word against maan, similarly i cannot tolerate a word against maaneet and their love. Sorry if am a bit harsh.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

iam just requesting and not giving an advice. iam a guy and younger than u. I called u maam because yesterday in ur post u mentioned that u r mother. Whatever it may be i respect the word "mother" more than anything in this world. Regarding ur topic i gave reply becoz iam in love with maaneet. As u cannot tolerate a word against maan, similarly i cannot tolerate a word against maaneet and their love. Sorry if am a bit harsh.

Believe me i don't knoe that u are a Guy. and i havent did anything wrong with my topic. Did i?????????
jwalamukhi thumbnail

Believe me i don't knoe that u are a Guy. and i havent did anything wrong with my topic. Did i?????????

no maam iam not saying that ur topic is wrong. But this topic can become a platform for bashing of characters. Thats it.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have not seen the show from the beginning but still understand the sentiments behind those words. The girl said in one of the episodes ... I became a mother before you became part of my life, and her life revolved around that baby. MSK just happened en route but the lost baby was who defined her character.

What is right or wrong in that? Some times a woman needs to think  from the perspective of a woman.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago