Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

schnueff thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol, for being so boring we discuss it lot na????nd for holi that can still come..many shows have not shown holi yet...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
big reason is Laado is having high voltage drama........and frm last two weeks.......its getting 4.5+ ratings..........then cms Pratigya....... SO SL has no takewrs....................
Nadia123 thumbnail
I find Laxmi boring and sorry to say but village girls are not as naaive as they r making Laxmi out to be......If anything, they r more crafty.... I am not keen on Suraj and can't believe that he still hasn't been caught with Ragini yet... The show is a drag and those of you who hate granny, I think she is funny........but overall, story is toooooooooooo slow......
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
always found granny funny even Shobna matlab Sherlock Holmes....now what will they do to Jenny once she is back in the house??if they find fault with Laxmi on everything then Jenny will be great target!!!
palma0211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

I completely Agree with you, couldn't have put it better myself👏!!!!

The only reason i was stoked for this show was cause Vivan was the 2nd main lead!! i just can't believe that his character doesnt have the same time on screen like the other 2 brothers i mean all three of them are mains!!

Vivan is back and whole drama with ccident.. I read it in TOI online...
imurfansir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im sorry but im totally NOT interested in this whole jenny thing. I anyway read in the article that she is dying....
palma0211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: imurfansir

Im sorry but im totally NOT interested in this whole jenny thing. I anyway read in the article that she is dying....

where did u read that??it is saying that she does not know nd than there is only an accident.
so what are u interested in as you have just joined India Forums????whats ur show as it is not this one, right???

imurfansir thumbnail
im in love with pavitra rishta and sasural genda phool.... esp sasural genda phool....... what a brilliant show !!! i dont have even one critising comment to write for that show..... just toooo good !!!
palma0211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: imurfansir

im in love with pavitra rishta and sasural genda phool.... esp sasural genda phool....... what a brilliant show !!! i dont have even one critising comment to write for that show..... just toooo good !!!

you just joined,you don't even watch the show and you criticize it..interesting..wonder who you really are???disgruntled creative,actor?
imurfansir thumbnail
ofcourse i watch the show..... thats how i know whats happening in the story and whats not.... but why are you taking a personal enimity against me???? are you the producer of this show???