Sanskaar Laxmi

people are not interested

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
friends the show has covered 2 months..but still this forum is not active..only 4 or 5 members post here regularly....why so??what the actual cause that people are not interested in discussing about sl??i think much people are not watching it regularly??what's the reason??timings,acting,storyline or  anything else???what are not making people discussing interesting topics here??even there is no updates abt the trp too and noone is giving written updates too.....what do you think of the reason which make this forum so inactive??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rohitkhosla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think its the story........ plus they have such good actors like Vivan and Anisha but they are not using them... Its disappointing
malvikasingh thumbnail
I find Laxmi's way of talking fake and irritating
Edited by malvikasingh - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I was also wondering why this forum is not so active. Initial days we had many members here but now hardly find anyone. 

I think many are not interested as the story is quite slow and boring too. But hope soon it will turn into an interesting story. 

In spite of having many good actors the CVs are doing such a boring job.😡

And about updates, I hope the problem will be solved within this week or next week.

fuzzyface thumbnail
I guess the story line is pretty predictable, which is why ppl are interested. They shld have taken the road less travelled and I think ( i cld be wrong), ppl dun like laxmi n suraj jodi.
But let's give CVs some time to  build up the story and see where it goes, maybe it will pick up.
kanpurdays thumbnail
yaaa very dull and boring...... everything is sooo predictable. I would have stopped watching the show by now had anisha kapoor not been a part of it....... watching it only and only for her
rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but u noe m no thappy w/ da track goin rite noe
1st i think der sud b sum1 else in place of laxmi n if Vivan wuz da main lead den i preety sure peeps 'll cum here
it cud cuz of da main lead as well as da story goin rite now iz borin
like daily soap
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't know bout u guys but I find the story a bit interesting I actually wanna see if Suraj and Laxmi will really fall in love (I think that there is a possibility of this happening and the story will definately get more interesting), will Suraj have a change of heart? or will he continue being selfish?
sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love dis show soo much especially rohit and vibha..they both look soo cute together...par pata nahi members itne kam kyun hai..i hope some more members will join soon😊
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well I can tell u why I don't visit the forum because of no updates.... I don't watch the show on a regular basis do I rely on the written updates....which let's me know what's going on in the show hence maybe write a topic.... But I can't when I don't know what's going on..... I hope this problem is fixed.... The story is a bit boring also.... N the grandmother is driving me crazy so don't really like watch the show.... N I'm not too found of the main leads either....