Poll

who's ur fav. character of this week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello de Shello Rmjians!πŸ˜ƒ

Please choose one character for the week of  14th March 2011.

Do indicate which character u like and what is that "Likable" thing about that character?πŸ˜‰ Do leave ur comments😊

Please don't consider this as a comparison post!!!! It's purely done for fun and to create more activity on the forum!

*If one wants to critisize. do it with knowladge and proper arguments.. No Bashing On Any of the characters or actors!!*

Go ahead vote!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My vote is gona go to Anu! 😍 his shy, strong nature, his expressive face the whole week is obv. stealing viewers heart.. but i must add Mona and Amabji are also great.. Do let me know ur votes and ur whys! 😊

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i voted for mona foe being litle sensible and mature and sorted out the matter between ambaji and anu.she was also being a good bhabhi to her nanands,mre like a friend
@sherma: 😊 Thank you for voting!
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmmmm let me think about this...... πŸ˜‰

Mona she funny , outgoing, sweet she cares about others and thier problems I 'd have to pick Mona for sure :)πŸ˜ƒ
beetaurus thumbnail
I voted for Mona.  Mona cares for everyone.  She thinks for solutions to any problem.  She is very sensible, she had to remind Anu "did anybody thought of asking Hetal what she wants".

I think Mona is the best human being and the best soul in both Gandhi and Bedi families
Originally posted by: _Sahra_

Hmmmm let me think about this...... πŸ˜‰

Mona she funny , outgoing, sweet she cares about others and thier problems I 'd have to pick Mona for sure :)πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† Looks like Mona is stealing the whole week this time! Btw it was for last week..and yes noticible change in Mona's nature..😳
Originally posted by: beetaurus

I voted for Mona.  Mona cares for everyone.  She thinks for solutions to any problem.  She is very sensible, she had to remind Anu "did anybody thought of asking Hetal what she wants".

I think Mona is the best human being and the best soul in both Gandhi and Bedi families

πŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold: bit of exaggeration!πŸ˜† but i like the way u like her.
Infofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: beetaurus

ditto πŸ˜†

but i do like Anu as well.
Edited by Infofan - 13 years ago
beetaurus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

πŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold: bit of exaggeration!πŸ˜† but i like the way u like her.

It is no exaggeration......it is the truth...the whole truth.