is anyone felt like this?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys iam from chennai...i almost fight with ma whole family to watch geet...since its hindi serial to get tv remote....i also watch repeats whenevr its possible even at 11.30 in ni8....
but nowadays i dnt feel like watching it...i was just reading the written updates.....means were is the charm of geet serial?????? even when there is most of tragic events occurs in maneet life...we wnt miss a single epi...there will cute nok jhoks and some kind of charm....like esp their understanding.........bt nw aft marriage...it become like a rona dhona serial...always MU AS IF THEY KNW NLY AFT MARRIAGE.....WAT R CVS TRYING TO DO??????iam sure they doesnt have anyother track...they can make this one better...
this is the time they can bring geet and maan closer bt they r plaaning for their seperation....wat stupidity?????????
i dnt knw...instead of watching geet at the time of epi...iam watching some nice scenes of them in utube...reading awsome ff and os of u guys.......really nt in a mood to fight with ma brothers to watch maneet cryyyyyyyy.........
of course both of them r awesome actors but y load them with glycerine daily like pakka saas bhau serials..........
wat do u guys feel?????
pls do comment.............
no one felt like meeeeeeee??????????????😔
me feel same like u
but watch serial daily bcose maan still rock the show
ssssssssss............of course...but....i really want the old maneet back......enough of this rona dhona.........