Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the day anmol lost his calm .... (Page 3)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@krithika..that was one cute imagination..Smile

i think vasu will sure still play cupid for her son and daughter in law..

a honeymoon  for our awesome jodi is a must..for them to know each other ...no family members just the two of them..

hoping creatives do continue their story soon or else we definitely will become crazy just daydreaming about them..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWonderfullife

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@rekha..that was the only one rare treat from anmol to us..angry anmol..losing patience with his ragini..then back to his sweet self to his lovely wife..Smile

season 2 i see no chance of anmol in a superhuman dialogue to ragini ..now as they are on their love path so may be we are for some another treat more romantic scenes ..Embarrassed

Yes yes no superhuman  but that dialogue was so sweet I always grin when I hear that dialogue !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Very nice post Saveeta

Indeed I so wanted to see ANmol angry at Ragini
It was so justified, Obviously she was also angry at him but the way  he told her that we are not superhuman and who needs to do what .. And asked her to sleep as he was so frustrated with his life and he came home coz he knew if no one ateast Tammy definatly needs him.. She was his life...whicjh we saw when she almost disowned him...

But his gussa of Anmol is always a treat !!

Also the scene ater he goes jogging and comes, so basically all night he was totally annoyed with himself first and then with Ragini taunting him LOLLOL and he goes for jogging  I wish they showed him jogging also and maybe go to joggers park, meet some friends there It woudl have been greart to see him outdoors...
But back toi the story he comes bak and then wishes everyone, and when Ragini asked for bfast he bluntly said no!!!LOLLOLLOL

I wanted more such gussa scenes .. He melts  very easily Angry

As Anmol Rajvansh , Anmol Sareen tried very hard but his explosive gussa with Shivani gives the impression of Anmol not being a calm sea at all, I wish to see more of such explosions like the handkerchief scene. Always lovey dovey is boring to watch, I want to see some fights some rootna and some manana .Day Dreaming

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Very nice post Saveeta

It was so justified, Obviously she was also angry at him but the way  he told her that we are not superhuman and who needs to do what .. And asked her to sleep as he was so frustrated with his life and he came home coz he knew if no one ateast Tammy definatly needs him.. She was his life...whicjh we saw when she almost disowned him...

Also the scene ater he goes jogging and comes, so basically all night he was totally annoyed with himself first and then with Ragini taunting him LOLLOL and he goes for jogging  I wish they showed him jogging also and maybe go to joggers park, meet some friends there It woudl have been greart to see him outdoors...
But back toi the story he comes bak and then wishes everyone, and when Ragini asked for bfast he bluntly said no!!!LOLLOLLOL

As Anmol Rajvansh , Anmol Sareen tried very hard but his explosive gussa with Shivani gives the impression of Anmol not being a calm sea at all, I wish to see more of such explosions like the handkerchief scene. Always lovey dovey is boring to watch, I want to see some fights some rootna and some manana .Day Dreaming
Ony then there are sparks !!LOL

I always liked Anmol Sareen's attitude Anmol Rajvansh was a little too subdued, But the best part is when he  sed to fume he made sure he was'nt doing it around the kids or other family memebers..
Infact Shivani in that house annoyed him to the core, He would want to throw her out after what she came and said about Ragini in office, but he put it aside and SHivani also tried to trick him that she has moved on..

I so wanted him to throw her out that very day how dare she say such things abut Ragini

The marriage day also his harsh words in Shivani was just perfect way of making her know that she is out of his life when she walked out on him the peak of his  life when he lost his family and needed emotional support

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02Wonderfullifesaveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I always thought Anmol was a calm person , but huan nature is always  that they tend to loose their temper, But incase of Anmol he had no right to do it infront of the rajvansh parivaar as he himself was an outsiuder, But that day when he went to teh cotttage and removed all his frustration while making teh doll house i had  tears in my eyes since I truly felt that this man  is still all along in teh world, inspite of a family his  call was not heard as to the way vasu was accusing him,

He was treated as an outsider and  being one he nad no authority to argue wit her for teh accusations on him so for hsi self esteem he decided to go out and went hhis frustration
That ws a beautiful scene and truly well portayed !

Wonderfullifesaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@bhondu.."hsi self esteem he decided to go out and went hhis frustration..That ws a beautiful scene and truly well portayed !"

on that day vasu did hurt him with her bitter words..words like ayaash..bemuravat..insaan..that was enough.his self-respect was at stake and he left and vented his anger at the nari niketaan..

apoorva was at his best in this emotional scene...Clap

Wonderfullife

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
anmol ko gusa jyada aan achahiye tha...we would have seen soem lovely scene s instead of sakshi mania

Wonderfullife

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Very nice post Saveeta

I just hope we see such scenes again season two needs Anmol and his attitude

RS and Dkut plzz listen to us !!

saveeta24

Go to top