the day anmol lost his calm .... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@krithika..another scene where  it showed how much he loved ragini..

the office scene where he told shivani get the real fact and its "ragini meri patni hein.meri"he emphasized on the word "meri" for shivani to get it and get out of her illusion that she still has rights on him..

in this scene we could feel his possessiveness for  ragini and also how its his good fortune he is ragini's husband..

just adore him in that scene and apoorva always at his best in such scene....👏
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
the day i fell in love with apu was when he was sitting beside kajjal asking her to wake up..gosh those changing expressions...
apu is best in attitude type roles.......so i would want him to have a little attitude but at same time very deep love for Ragini,but i want him to fight for that love,fight for his daughter and fight for Ragini.......
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..another scene where  it showed how much he loved ragini..

the office scene where he told shivani get the real fact and its "ragini meri patni hein.meri"he emphasized on the word "meri" for shivani to get it and get out of her illusion that she still has rights on him..

in this scene we could feel his possessiveness for  ragini and also how its his good fortune he is ragini's husband..

just adore him in that scene and apoorva always at his best in such scene....👏
Indeed he could never see beyond Ragini..
The 7 years he lived with her he grew to love her.. and no one could stop him from loving her.. Shivani came as a storm but  he was so focused whom he loves and with whom he  wish to spend his entire life,...

He  wanted to throw Shivani out of the house also  but did'nt know how he could do that as he knew her intensions,..
Anmol in his angry mode shows that he is also a man with detremination and past would'nt affect him or his love for Ragini