Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I always thought Anmol was a calm person , but huan nature is always  that they tend to loose their temper, But incase of Anmol he had no right to do it infront of the rajvansh parivaar as he himself was an outsiuder, But that day when he went to teh cotttage and removed all his frustration while making teh doll house i had  tears in my eyes since I truly felt that this man  is still all along in teh world, inspite of a family his  call was not heard as to the way vasu was accusing him,

He was treated as an outsider and  being one he nad no authority to argue wit her for teh accusations on him so for hsi self esteem he decided to go out and went hhis frustration
That ws a beautiful scene and truly well portayed !
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bhondu.."hsi self esteem he decided to go out and went hhis frustration..That ws a beautiful scene and truly well portayed !"

on that day vasu did hurt him with her bitter words..words like ayaash..bemuravat..insaan..that was enough.his self-respect was at stake and he left and vented his anger at the nari niketaan..

apoorva was at his best in this emotional scene...๐Ÿ‘
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
anmol ko gusa jyada aan achahiye tha...we would have seen soem lovely scene s instead of sakshi mania
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

As Anmol Rajvansh , Anmol Sareen tried very hard but his explosive gussa with Shivani gives the impression of Anmol not being a calm sea at all, I wish to see more of such explosions like the handkerchief scene. Always lovey dovey is boring to watch, I want to see some fights some rootna and some manana .๐Ÿ˜

I just hope we see such scenes again season two needs Anmol and his attitude

RS and Dkut plzz listen to us !!
shanaya28 thumbnail

definitely in B2 would want to get a little change in anmol's character.

dashing and new hair style personalitywise already perfect for his coming back in B2..๐Ÿ˜ณ

..now just want his character to have a little more attitude and it will be as anmol always says "perfect"..๐Ÿ˜Š

to DKP-RS as you have sketched his character to the T in season one hope in B2 its the same out of the world one.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Saveeta..
I feel Anmol as a person is very calm but when things go beyond his control he looses his calm...Over the 7 years Ragini has never seen him loose his temper, But that day when he had a fued with Vasu  he did'nt say a word walked out and removed all his frustration at the sastha..and to sharma ji

When he came back Ragini was furious but he could'nt let go his anger but he was calm and he told her indirectly that I am also a human being and I have a temper ๐Ÿ˜†

It was good scene  I think he nailed it well with his  anger which is justified..

Next day after jogging also when Gunni noticed it she knew it was with my reason her Chachu was so annoyed, The kids also noticed and whne Ragini asked for breakfast he woudl always have with pleasure but he ignored and wanted to get reeady

All along he has been quite calm, but when he looses his calm its a beautiful treat to watch

I have seen so much of Apu loosing calm as Armaan and Dev , but Anmol's is a differnt flavor altogether !!

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I agree Saveeta..
I feel Anmol as a person is very calm but when things go beyond his control he looses his calm...Over the 7 years Ragini has never seen him loose his temper, But that day when he had a fued with Vasu  he did'nt say a word walked out and removed all his frustration at the sastha..and to sharma ji

When he came back Ragini was furious but he could'nt let go his anger but he was calm and he told her indirectly that I am also a human being and I have a temper ๐Ÿ˜†

It was good scene  I think he nailed it well with his  anger which is justified..

Next day after jogging also when Gunni noticed it she knew it was with my reason her Chachu was so annoyed, The kids also noticed and whne Ragini asked for breakfast he woudl always have with pleasure but he ignored and wanted to get reeady

All along he has been quite calm, but when he looses his calm its a beautiful treat to watch

I have seen so much of Apu loosing calm as Armaan and Dev , but Anmol's is a differnt flavor altogether !!

I loved Anmol's temper its rocking๐Ÿ˜†
Infact I was feeling so bored at times since I think Apurva is best when he is angry
I so wanted to see him get angry and Ragini and she manofying him lekin when he was anmol Rajvansh he was a completely different angry man .. Maybe since there were kids in teh house and not much domenstic  arguments could be shown
but once shivani came I was  having the best treat when anmol  lost his calm ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too loved Anmol's attitude towards Shivani๐Ÿ‘.It was a pleasant and a wonderful surprise for me from Apurva๐Ÿ˜,as I know only calm and composed Anmol who loved his wife and daughter dearly.๐Ÿ˜ณ
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika...no doubt apoorva was just outstanding in his attitude angry scenes..๐Ÿ‘

shivani did brought the other side of anmol's character..him being always the cool-calm guy changed completely wherever shivani was in sight..

it was total treat to watch him with attitude and anger towards shivani..

i remember the car scene he was near to kick shivani out of the car esp when she told him tammy is not his daughter..it was just wow that scene..๐Ÿ˜ณ

next once he saw ragini and kids his smile was back..they were the soothing factor in his life..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika...no doubt apoorva was just outstanding in his attitude angry scenes..๐Ÿ‘

shivani did brought the other side of anmol's character..him being always the cool-calm guy changed completely wherever shivani was in sight..

it was total treat to watch him with attitude and anger towards shivani..

i remember the car scene he was near to kick shivani out of the car esp when she told him tammy is not his daughter..it was just wow that scene..๐Ÿ˜ณ

next once he saw ragini and kids his smile was back..they were the soothing factor in his life..๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes I loved his instant change of mood seeing Ragini.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I just love Anmol more everytime๐Ÿ˜ณ when I see him the love he has for Ragini.โค๏ธ