Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the day anmol lost his calm .... - Page 2

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@bhondu..thats the regret the show would have got the viewers glued more if anmol left the house after the real father issue..

such an emotional track could have been shown..the void anmol leaving in their life..missing him and ragini having a tough time without him ...

but nope they were hellbent to end it for their super duper strategy bringing something new as per their mindset in the 9pm slot..

too bad we did not get that attitude of anmol to ragini again but yes with vasu we got a few memorable ones..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true, I mean they could have  finished a complete story for angini and then given  a better placement for the 9 pm slot.
The 9 pm is not taken over by PR,
If bidaaii was still at the 9 pm slot and they had given the relationship of Angini more focus and their future ahead it would keep the viewership high and these actors rocked the show andwould give justice to the storyloine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
One more wish enough of sweet Anmol , I wish to see Anmol lose his calm more often . that superhuman scene was a rare treat πŸ˜³
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rekha..that was the only one rare treat from anmol to us..angry anmol..losing patience with his ragini..then back to his sweet self to his lovely wife..😊

season 2 i see no chance of anmol in a superhuman dialogue to ragini ..now as they are on their love path so may be we are for some another treat more romantic scenes ..😳

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@rekha..that was the only one rare treat from anmol to us..angry anmol..losing patience with his ragini..then back to his sweet self to his lovely wife..😊

season 2 i see no chance of anmol in a superhuman dialogue to ragini ..now as they are on their love path so may be we are for some another treat more romantic scenes ..😳

OH Saveeta,I am already started imagining some romantic scenes.😳😍😍

When they just spoke through their eyes we are so crazy of themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³,what will happen when there are more lovey dovey romance.😍😍😍
shanaya28 thumbnail

@krithika..i'm in same boat as you any romantic song here goes my daydreaming about angini..😳

dont know wat will happen if we will get to watch some passionate romantic scenes of angini...we are already crazy about them but for sure they will make  me a die hard romantic ..😳

they can create this magic this adorable couple..😍
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know Saveeta,I just imagine after marriage Angini scenes😳,like vasu sending Angini to Anmol's parental home just getting only 2 tickets for them πŸ˜‰and telling them to go first and they'll join in 2 days after the kids exam.πŸ˜ƒ

Then Vasu purposely postpones others trip so that Angini can spend few days together lonely.😳

Their the Angini story starts like how he takes her morning and evening to show his favourite places😍,and how they slowly start to become closer and so on ans on and on.😳😳😳

There are more in my imagination too like their suhaag raat in Anmol's home.😳😳😳

Hope you don't think I am so crazy.πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika..that was one cute imagination..😊

i think vasu will sure still play cupid for her son and daughter in law..

a honeymoon  for our awesome jodi is a must..for them to know each other ...no family members just the two of them..

hoping creatives do continue their story soon or else we definitely will become crazy just daydreaming about them..πŸ˜†
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes yes no superhuman  but that dialogue was so sweet I always grin when I hear that dialogue !!πŸ˜ƒ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Very nice post Saveeta

Indeed I so wanted to see ANmol angry at Ragini
It was so justified, Obviously she was also angry at him but the way  he told her that we are not superhuman and who needs to do what .. And asked her to sleep as he was so frustrated with his life and he came home coz he knew if no one ateast Tammy definatly needs him.. She was his life...whicjh we saw when she almost disowned him...

But his gussa of Anmol is always a treat !!

Also the scene ater he goes jogging and comes, so basically all night he was totally annoyed with himself first and then with Ragini taunting him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he goes for jogging  I wish they showed him jogging also and maybe go to joggers park, meet some friends there It woudl have been greart to see him outdoors...
But back toi the story he comes bak and then wishes everyone, and when Ragini asked for bfast he bluntly said no!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wanted more such gussa scenes .. He melts  very easily 😑

As Anmol Rajvansh , Anmol Sareen tried very hard but his explosive gussa with Shivani gives the impression of Anmol not being a calm sea at all, I wish to see more of such explosions like the handkerchief scene. Always lovey dovey is boring to watch, I want to see some fights some rootna and some manana .😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

As Anmol Rajvansh , Anmol Sareen tried very hard but his explosive gussa with Shivani gives the impression of Anmol not being a calm sea at all, I wish to see more of such explosions like the handkerchief scene. Always lovey dovey is boring to watch, I want to see some fights some rootna and some manana .😍

Ony then there are sparks !!πŸ˜†

I always liked Anmol Sareen's attitude Anmol Rajvansh was a little too subdued, But the best part is when he  sed to fume he made sure he was'nt doing it around the kids or other family memebers..
Infact Shivani in that house annoyed him to the core, He would want to throw her out after what she came and said about Ragini in office, but he put it aside and SHivani also tried to trick him that she has moved on..

I so wanted him to throw her out that very day how dare she say such things abut Ragini

The marriage day also his harsh words in Shivani was just perfect way of making her know that she is out of his life when she walked out on him the peak of his  life when he lost his family and needed emotional support