"rishte nibhana" acc. to daddaji

Posted: 13 years ago
Yest. Daddaji told his paltan that they r not like their kids, they know "rishte nibhana".."bachon ki tarah har rishte ko tak par nahi rakh diya"...i wanna ask one question here..HOW does that happen????? parampara, rishte kaise nibhaye jaate hai? dikhava karke? ๐Ÿคข by doing show off in front of people and make faces behind their back ???? he takes pride in saying that he is capable of rishte nibhana , why can't he explain his daughter rishte kaise nibhaye jaate hai? it's all reflected in nandini's behavior the failure of daddaji's teachings and his ideologies ! 

i think whenever someone praises na "ye itna acha hai, iski bahu itni achi hai, ye beta itna maan karta hai", it's all crap..they should be asking "kaun kitna dikhava kar sakta hai, woh utna acha hai" !  

when did naitik and akshara did NOT nibhaofy the rishta? weren't they with their family in the shivratri function? didn't they agree to distribute sweets to the relatives for rashmi? 
really the dj and family were hyprociytes. i don't like that kind of people. they don't even bother about their bahu and bneta. always fin d faULTS ON THEM IFdo  good also they don't appreciate them. what a family are? are they made of clay or what.?they don'tor never understand naksh. one thing they have a special rules for beti and beta. example nandini they never tried to know y she ios not going  to her inlaw's house. they were not botherd about her stay in maayka. the same thing y'day naksh went top went to akshi's place without anything any reason she taunted again akshi .and dj y'day i hated him very much. for the sake of zamana they should go and see shava child. y he is like that and gay3 so pathetic.

y these don't people don't realise being wheather doing rightor wrong with naksh?always they blame them for everything. on the other side naksh want to be with their family but nobody needs them yaar.

i felt so bad for naksh and the precap was so emotional. y they don't understand youngsters always putting or may be forcing them for everything wheather they like it or not?

theyshould [dj] about naksh yaar. they want to show the world that they were topgether in front of everyone. so pathetic. y dj  has different rules beta and beti. they were cahnging every minute.

they don't understand naksh at all what they want they don't give a chance to explain ?y it is like that. feeling so bad for naksh.
charu di.. same pinch..๐Ÿ˜›
i was just about to post something of this kind..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i agree with u totally..
i don't understand wat hav actually naitik-akshara done that daddaji is so offended.?? hav they not respected him n his ideologies.?? hav they not done wat all they were told.. most of the tym.?? the only thing was ki they did the other things in addition to what was told to them.. sometyms the things went fine.. other tyms.. daddaji thot they committed a big mistake..

leave naitik for once.. wat has akshara done.. gharwale kya sochenge.. isi mein usne apni shadi ke 2 saal nikal diye.. she wud not even go with naitik to meet his friends.. she dissappointed naitik everytym just for the sake of everyone else's happiness.. why.?? was it worth it.?? she's not even getting the credit for doing all these things.. kuch bhi galat hota hai.. everyone points a finger at her.. bahu ne kia hoga..
naitik still rebelled at tyms.. but akshara.??

singhania's are big hypocrites.. apni izzat ke aage kuch bhi nhi.. izzat bachane ke lie naye rules ban jaate hai.. purane rules toot jaate hai.. n fir jab koi kuch bole.. to baccho ne rishte taak par rakh diye hai.. great.!!๐Ÿ‘ 
if v talk abt rishte nibhana, thn i thnk akshara has done the job sincerely....be it wid MAA, DJ, NANDU, RASHMI....or whoever.....
none of the dino's r capable of takng pride in ths....

look at g3 ystrday... she didnt evn wish cong properly... thy went to hospital again for the DIKHAVA sake...๐Ÿคข
arrey Dinos toh dikhawa. hypocrisy. double standard ke leaders hai.... Dikhawa, samaaj ke liye....double standard n hypocrisy Naksh ke liye....๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก n iske head dadda Dino badi barkhubi se yeh parampara ko nibhaaye jaa raha hai...
Rashmi badi masti mein sabke saamne Nikhil ko phone karti hai...without a even choti dulhan, bma...๐Ÿ˜ก Bma ko tab yaad nahi aata ki tumhare Daddaji kya sochenge if Rahsmi baat kar rahi hai hone wale jamaisa se... Nandu janam janamo ke liye mayke baith sakti hai....but use rishte naate taak par utahane ki ilzaam nahi lagti....shayad isliye ki woh bachchi hai hi nahi...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
n Dino ko bade boastfully kehta hai ki haan humlog samaaj mein rehkar dikhawa karte hai...that too shaan se.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Tafseer

arrey Dinos toh dikhawa. hypocrisy. double standard ke leaders hai.... Dikhawa, samaaj ke liye....double standard n hypocrisy Naksh ke liye....๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก n iske head dadda Dino badi barkhubi se yeh parampara ko nibhaaye jaa raha hai...
Rashmi badi masti mein sabke saamne Nikhil ko phone karti hai...without a even choti dulhan, bma...๐Ÿ˜ก Bma ko tab yaad nahi aata ki tumhare Daddaji kya sochenge if Rahsmi baat kar rahi hai hone wale jamaisa se... Nandu janam janamo ke liye mayke baith sakti hai....but use rishte naate taak par utahane ki ilzaam nahi lagti....shayad isliye ki woh bachchi hai hi nahi...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
n Dino ko bade boastfully kehta hai ki haan humlog samaaj mein rehkar dikhawa karte hai...that too shaan se.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaar it's very simple...if your own kids do any mistake, u always adjust with them , forgive them and move on...bache hi toh hai...and it happens with everyone...otherwise why is naitik given a "harsh" punishment for breaking parampara whereas nandini is enjoying the luxury without any question asked ! didn't she break the parampara and made singhania's a laughing stock by sitting in maayka for so long? now nobody asked them ke nandini toh was in her maayka when that pooja happened (jis mein akshara fainted) and before that also one pooja, then varsha's godh bharai and now shivratri..howcome she's in her maayka for SO long? all the rules r for akshara only ๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by _charu_

yaar it's very simple...if your own kids do any mistake, u always adjust with them , forgive them and move on...bache hi toh hai...and it happens with everyone...otherwise why is naitik given a "harsh" punishment for breaking parampara whereas nandini is enjoying the luxury without any question asked ! didn't she break the parampara and made singhania's a laughing stock by sitting in maayka for so long? now nobody asked them ke nandini toh was in her maayka when that pooja happened (jis mein akshara fainted) and before that also one pooja, then varsha's godh bharai and now shivratri..howcome she's in her maayka for SO long? all the rules r for akshara only ๐Ÿคข

toh iska saara dosh jaata hai apne Lukkhe RB par....as he is good for nothing....apne bachchon ke liye kuch nahi kar paaya....bas Dj Dino ka ghulam bankar reh gaya hence Naitik phas gaya.... 
Are yeh log to bete se zyada driver par bharosa karte hain๐Ÿค”....to kya kare.....
Originally posted by _charu_

Yest. Daddaji told his paltan that they r not like their kids, they know "rishte nibhana".."bachon ki tarah har rishte ko tak par nahi rakh diya"...i wanna ask one question here..HOW does that happen????? parampara, rishte kaise nibhaye jaate hai? dikhava karke? ๐Ÿคข by doing show off in front of people and make faces behind their back ???? he takes pride in saying that he is capable of rishte nibhana , why can't he explain his daughter rishte kaise nibhaye jaate hai? it's all reflected in nandini's behavior the failure of daddaji's teachings and his ideologies ! 

i think whenever someone praises na "ye itna acha hai, iski bahu itni achi hai, ye beta itna maan karta hai", it's all crap..they should be asking "kaun kitna dikhava kar sakta hai, woh utna acha hai" !  

when did naitik and akshara did NOT nibhaofy the rishta? weren't they with their family in the shivratri function? didn't they agree to distribute sweets to the relatives for rashmi? 

It is interesting to note root influence for two families' outlook- shaping their diverse characters. They almost reflect the varying personalities of Buaji and Dadi. Buaji- orthodox and uncompromising, so are Singhanias; rigid and conservative. Dadi- caring, progressive and open minded, so are Maheshwaris- flexible and less orthodox. For Singhanias, Parampara is almost a defense mechanism- a fence to ward off changes and preserve their arbitrary control over younger generation. This is merely postponement of inevitable, besides it contributes to a great deal of hypocrisy and intoleranceโ€ฆ For Maheshwaris, orthodox influences like Nani are not holding much ground. When younger generation opts for an independent decision ( Shauray'a marriage, Varsha's education) they try to adjust themselves after some initial pondering...Though in Shinghanias too, there is a hint of other influences like Daddajis' past allowances, RB's more open mindset or Naitik's individual disposition (The last was obviously tempered greatly with his education0. Herein lies the hopeโ€ฆUnless they change everything topsy โ€“turvy.  Let's watch.

I think pagaal hogaya hei dadaji thats why he thinks one thing , says another thing but does something completely different 

I wish Akshara learnt to cope better with this idiotic situation and becomes stronger and more independent.