India-Forums

It shud have been Jhanvi to kill Thakeral

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
From the precap wherein Aditi was trying to shoot Thakeral, & in d end we even heard the sound of the shot. But I am sure it wont be sushma, instead it will be Thakrals daughter Jhanvi. 
Reasons- The pandit had once said that u will win all battles but one day one women will come & finish u.
Even Aditi had said that one day one women will kill u & it can be anyone even your own daughter.
And yesterday Jhanvi was talking to Sid, wherein she had a bet with him that Thakeral will be punished & Sid asked her what if he doesnt get punished. And then Jhanvi kept quite & was looking at the court.

According to me Jhanvi killing Thakaral wud have shown a much stronger message.

Edited by Shreyacool - 18 March 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgBeHappyAlwaysHunk101

BeHappyAlways Senior Member
BeHappyAlways
BeHappyAlways

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Even i feel he will be killed by his daughter whom he loves d most..... this will be worst death/punishment for him.....
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
but jhanvi promised she will never come in his way but in a way i agree because she is the only person from whom thakral will willingly accept death it would be painful but i dont think it would be his defeat from his point of view.because jhanvi is his world ,he is ready to accept anything from her as far as posible she is satisfied.
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
^^ in d end it was Aditi. Actually IMHO they shud have shown jhanvi killing that wud have been a much stronger message

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlways

Hunk101 Goldie
Hunk101
Hunk101

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Yaah I think that could have been a more shameful death for thakral.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index