sleep wid satya to have waris n no one knows veer is impoten
both
should tell mai baba to have a chota vansh
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mahmansma

Hmm...options are okish,

thanx for enhancing my word knowledge

but are valid only if you have taps brain, guts and upbringing (by nani).
ohh really?? may be u think soo..😆😆

She can easily sleep with someone else other than her husband to get a kid, or ask her nani to produce a kid with some fella on the street so that she can pass it off as hers (hey, come on med technology today helps women even over 60 conceive!)...etc etc.

u r right but dis z utaran a serial which cvs think dat people who watch are from 19th century..

Unfortunately or fortunately, Iccha is not taps and will not sleep with anyone other than her wedded husband, OR demand ridiculous things from her elders. I guess she might keep quite and accept Veer Tapasya's child as hers if Veer was NOT infertile (not impotent - that is a wrong medical term for the problem that Veer is facing).

dats ur POV... i used d word which is used in d article

Again, fortunately or unfortunately, Taps is not carrying Veer;s child. If she was, Iccha would have accepted it. Given that Taps is lying about something so bad (infidelity towards her husband, hiding a very serious truth from her family and from the bundelas etc), I wonder if ICcha can be quiet?? I am assuming her that her strong upbringing and value system will force her to eventually speak up when she feels that the broader family (read - Bundelas) is being fooled.

Although I never support Taps with Veer (as Veer has never loved her from his heart, and I dislike any woman - good or bad - going to any length to keep a man esp when he is not valuing her, I do wish she had not played the Rathod card as I did like Taps as a child.

Did she really think that Rathod will not come and claim his child some day? It is such a dangerous game to play. Why try it?? I am glad Taps will be exposed, but I do wish that she will LEARN from this lesson and not go to extreme lenghts to keep men who are not thinking she is worth two cents. Can she please get some self respect and learn to live a life without a man? Is is really THAT important to have a man in your life?? I think not. Grow up, Tappu. Get a job, earn your own money and build your own home.
i agree

Iccha - possibly the only way out is to tell Veer the truth about the results. Yes, Taps will be kicked out, and the family will be devasted to know that there is no future vansh...but secretly, good riddance to the joker group called the Bundelas!!

i dont think she will be kicked out again dat too now.. it will take again 3-4 monthes... but seriously she should leave d house dis time by herself... n tell veer its not his baby..😊

Originally posted by varun.tap

I also wondering this could be a happen this is the best track.

no dis will not happen i know i m being  negative but cvs cant do a gud thing wid tappu's character m sure..
Originally posted by priya2904

no dis will not happen i know i m being negative but cvs cant do a gud thing wid tappu's character m sure..

Yup creative never shown like this because ichcha ne good doing ka patent kara liya hai to uske age to sab chote he rahege veeya ke bare me khuch achcha sochna bhi maha paap hai......
@ varun u r right.. koi fayeda nai ab veeya se ummed lagane ka... kuch nai hone wala achcha ab veeya ke liye...😔  achcha got to go now bye.. have fun😃
I think it's a post offensive to a fan group and in the name of future storyline  what has been suggested is obviously meant to provoke a fan group.

Same can be be said abt Tapu in name of future storyline e.g. Tapu will sleep with any tom,dick and harry just to earn her living which can be considered as offensive by other people and this will obviously lead nowhere,

Anyways let Mod decide what is right and people are welcome to report my post if they want to
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

I think it's a post offensive to a fan group and in the name of future storyline  what has been suggested is obviously meant to provoke a fan group.

Same can be be said abt Tapu in name of future storyline e.g. Tapu will sleep with any tom,dick and harry just to earn her living which can be considered as offensive by other people and this will obviously lead nowhere,

Anyways let Mod decide what is right and people are welcome to report my post if they want to

waise i didnt made for dat..😊 i gave many options not one.. i think dere will be only one option bothering u but it happens... i have seen dis thing in kasauti zindagi ki when prerna consumated wid anurag to have a baby even her husband was Mr. bajaj😊.. n i saw dis in one more serial on sony tv where d main lead slept wid another man so dat no one can call her husband impotent..so dats why i gave dat option as ichcha z bahu of d Bhouse...
 rahi baat tappu ki to tappu z already having baby of rathod.. so wat was d use of mentioning dat dat tappu should sleep wid another guy when she already slept .... ab mai har baar post karne se pehle sab ko pm bhej kar consult karu aap log ye chahte hai??  jo bhi hai par mere paas itna time nai hai.. let d mods decide..😊
Maine bhi ek future track banaya not for fan grps as for viewer
ab jiko jo lagta hai wahi to bolega............
Originally posted by varun.tap

Maine bhi ek future track banaya not for fan grps as for viewer
ab jiko jo lagta hai wahi to bolega............

tumne koi thread banaya naya? give me d link..😊
Originally posted by priya2904

waise i didnt made for dat..😊 i gave many options not one.. i think dere will be only one option bothering u but it happens... i have seen dis thing in kasauti zindagi ki when prerna consumated wid anurag to have a baby even her husband was Mr. bajaj😊.. n i saw dis in one more serial on sony tv where d main lead slept wid another man so dat no one can call her husband impotent..so dats why i gave dat option as ichcha z bahu of d Bhouse...
 rahi baat tappu ki to tappu z already having baby of rathod.. so wat was d use of mentioning dat dat tappu should sleep wid another guy when she already slept .... ab mai har baar post karne se pehle sab ko pm bhej kar consult karu aap log ye chahte hai??  jo bhi hai par mere paas itna time nai hai.. let d mods decide..😊

OK let the Mod's decide but as I said anything can be put in the name of predicting a future storyline and one of your options is certainly have no basis based on the character of storyline shown in the serial till now. If you look at even Varun's prediction in another thread from the contents itself you can make out it can never be shown but is obviously made to provoke people.

And if the option # 2 can be true then anything can be true.

Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

OK let the Mod's decide but as I said anything can be put in the name of predicting a future storyline and one of your options is certainly have no basis based on the character of storyline shown in the serial till now. If you look at even Varun's predicution in another thread from the contents itself you can make out it can never be shown but it obviously made to provoke people.

And if the option # 2 can be true then anything can be true.

we expected dat tappu will improve but dat never happened..  okk leave tappu but if dey can show veer impotent... d man who was so courageous.. .. was dere not any other way to expose tappu??  if dis thing can happen den anything can happen in utaran.. n earlier someone said dat satya will ask ichcha to marry him to save d property of veer n ichcha will sacrifice again for dere property ... so if  people can say dis den wats d prob here..😕