what should ichcha do now

Poll Choice
accept t-r baby so dat no one knows veer is impotent
sleep wid satya to have waris n no one knows veer is impoten
both
should tell mai baba to have a chota vansh
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't see any reason why this topic should be reported😕,no actor/character  bashing or name calling is involved.
yes one can disagree with the options but i don't think that is a valid reason to report.
let the mods decide maybe well also get to know about the new rules.
Originally posted by Prithika_C

i don't see any reason why this topic should be reported😕,no actor/character  bashing or name calling is involved.
yes one can disagree with the options but i don't think that is a valid reason to report.
let the mods decide maybe well also get to know about the new rules.

leave it prithika.. i seriously think ichcha will not tell veer dat he z impotent n accept tappu-raghu baby... if raghu doesnt create a scene.. veer will think its his n tappu baby...😃
I think sleep with satya 🤣 to no one know that veer is impotent 🤣
This option is best because ichcha is bahu 🤣 and today's bahu look like a superman 🤣 or spiderman 🤣they anythink doing for her family like mahan ichcha 🤣Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya2904

leave it prithika.. i seriously think ichcha will not tell veer dat he z impotent n accept tappu-raghu baby... if raghu doesnt create a scene.. veer will think its his n tappu baby...😃
i don't want that to happen.i want tapu to improve and move on.she can't lie about the child throughout her life and what is her status in the b-house after the baby is born,she will anyways be thrown out or even if they allow her to stay there she can never get any love from veer or respect from the bundelas.
its better she moves out of the house and lives a life of her own.
though i am still hoping that the reports were changed and it is veeya's baby,i would not like tapu to stay with veer she should take care of the baby on her own.
Hmm...options are okish, but are valid only if you have taps brain, guts and upbringing (by nani). She can easily sleep with someone else other than her husband to get a kid, or ask her nani to produce a kid with some fella on the street so that she can pass it off as hers (hey, come on med technology today helps women even over 60 conceive!)...etc etc.

Unfortunately or fortunately, Iccha is not taps and will not sleep with anyone other than her wedded husband, OR demand ridiculous things from her elders. I guess she might keep quite and accept Veer Tapasya's child as hers if Veer was NOT infertile (not impotent - that is a wrong medical term for the problem that Veer is facing). 

Again, fortunately or unfortunately, Taps is not carrying Veer;s child. If she was, Iccha would have accepted it. Given that Taps is lying about something so bad (infidelity towards her husband, hiding a very serious truth from her family and from the bundelas etc), I wonder if ICcha can be quiet?? I am assuming her that her strong upbringing and value system will force her to eventually speak up when she feels that the broader family (read - Bundelas) is being fooled.

Although I never support Taps with Veer (as Veer has never loved her from his heart, and I dislike any woman - good or bad - going to any length to keep a man esp when he is not valuing her, I do wish she had not played the Rathod card as I did like Taps as a child. 

Did she really think that Rathod will not come and claim his child some day? It is such a dangerous game to play. Why try it?? I am glad Taps will be exposed, but I do wish that she will LEARN from this lesson and not go to extreme lenghts to keep men who are not thinking she is worth two cents. Can she please get some self respect and learn to live a life without a man? Is is really THAT important to have a man in your life?? I think not. Grow up, Tappu. Get a job, earn your own money and build your own home. 

Iccha - possibly the only way out is to tell Veer the truth about the results. Yes, Taps will be kicked out, and the family will be devasted to know that there is no future vansh...but secretly, good riddance to the joker group called the Bundelas!! 

Raghu must create scene it is possible because wo ek baar bachcha kho chuka hai aur iss baar wo na bachche ko chodega aur nahi tapasya apne bachche ke bagaier reh payegi
to may be tapasya stay's wid rathod cause of her child........
Originally posted by varun.tap

Raghu must create scene it is possible because wo ek baar bachcha kho chuka hai aur iss baar wo na bachche ko chodega aur nahi tapasya apne bachche ke bagaier reh payegi
to may be tapasya stay's wid rathod cause of her child........

may be but she hates raghu!!! but u know d cvs will just revolve around veeya n vee   cha dats why dey r showing like dis.. tappu itne jaldi to expose hogi nai... dat m sure..😃
Originally posted by Prithika_C

i don't want that to happen.i want tapu to improve and move on.she can't lie about the child throughout her life and what is her status in the b-house after the baby is born,she will anyways be thrown out or even if they allow her to stay there she can never get any love from veer or respect from the bundelas.
its better she moves out of the house and lives a life of her own.
though i am still hoping that the reports were changed and it is veeya's baby,i would not like tapu to stay with veer she should take care of the baby on her own.

I also wondering this could be a happen this is the best track.

may be but she hates raghu!!! but u know d cvs will just revolve around veeya n vee cha dats why dey r showing like dis.. tappu itne jaldi to expose hogi nai... dat m sure..😃

Yup they revolve around the veeya and veer    ichcha
but i think tappu exposed very quickly kyueki impotent track ki wajah se creative jarror vee.........cha ki boring or irritating chemistry ko he dikhayege...... and interesting part is tappu to serial ki agar trp leni hai to tappu ka exposure to jarrori hai.......Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago

intrude first of all  i avoid talking to u... but since u r here soo... u n ur frds say such bad words for tappu n veeya fans.. if we always go n report den.. dunno how many warnings u all will get... n here i dont think i have violated any rule.. if d mods think dis den its okk.. but we should also know wat d new rules are...😊
its already given, last night so many threads were closed and mods gave the reason and u will also come to know if u look closely😊