Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Cya MJ Sis and Feefi Sis.....Going ho,e now....Will be online after reaching Home.....MJ sis will not be here but Feefi I will chat wid U later πŸ˜†.....GN MJ SisπŸ€—
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

yeah do.  or it would be helpful if you can put a note for me in that post that feefi i'm angry in this post. 

🀣 

[p.s. that was a joke] πŸ€£ 

So sorry....I AM REALLY BAD at getting jokes and I am very slow..A PROPER TUBELIGHT. Don't worry I won't actually send you any.

Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Cya MJ Sis and Feefi Sis.....Going ho,e now....Will be online after reaching Home.....MJ sis will not be here but Feefi I will chat wid U later πŸ˜†.....GN MJ SisπŸ€—

alrighty bholu!  but i thought you were home already. πŸ˜†

anyway, once sheemU di goes to sleep, i'll be alone so i'll watch a movie. πŸ˜³
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Forgot to tell u something Di.....Rakesh Kumar Has sent me Msg saying My Pleasure.....That Show How nice these Ppl are...

Bye πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Okay guys, its been fun chatting to you but my bed is calling me now. I must get some sleep. You have a good night/evening wherever you are.Thankyou for your company. See you soon.πŸ€—
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

So sorry....I AM REALLY BAD at getting jokes and I am very slow..A PROPER TUBELIGHT. Don't worry I won't actually send you any.

wait wait you haven't gotten my joke yet. πŸ€£  yeah im bad at getting jokes too. 

i was saying that from now on whenever you do get angry and write a post, you should put a p.s. note for me that feefi i'm angry.  

🀣 

but do send me a link to your threads if you have time. πŸ˜‰
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Oh Forgot to tell u something Di.....Rakesh Kumar Has sent me Msg saying My Pleasure.....That Show How nice these Ppl are...

Bye πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah right thats why they've missed soooooo much out!! These people only work for TRP's. 😑

Thankyou for letting me know anyways.
πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Okay guys, its been fun chatting to you but my bed is calling me now. I must get some sleep. You have a good night/evening wherever you are.Thankyou for your company. See you soon.πŸ€—

alrighty sheemU di!! πŸ€—

i think my movie is calling me now. πŸ˜³

thanks for entertaining me today...i was super bored earlier. πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
You're most welcome Feefi.πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail

Bye πŸ˜ƒ

my pleasure for what??  did you thank him? for what? πŸ˜†

ok well will ask you later when u come back. πŸ˜†