CVS deserve a tight SLAP from viewers!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
A lot of interesting and touching scenes could have been shown for 2 weeks even..but you guys lost ur perfect chance to revive ur show..worst article in the history of ghsp and worst track to ever show...Idk what u guys want..just ruined the show..thanx a lot..you lost ur bache kuche viewers too..this track had so much potential and u lost that chance n are planning nonsensical things..ridiculous! We all fans will quit..u guys cud have made great use of this track..but u decide in this time when maaneet shud be together u shud separate them n u expect us to watch it?? 
You guys shud get a tight slap from us for showing such nonsense n we WILL before we leave the show....i cant believe someone can be sooo stupid to not see the golden card right in front of them n throw it away..just like cvs have! ThEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST IT🤪😡
I am getting my dandas ready...very soon we are coming after u cvs..we even know the PH address
Ab ap logon ki khair nahin..😡
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Gonna kill these cvs if the article is true...Lost their lukiest card to save the show n revive the old days..how IDIOTIC😡