Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tiya229

thanks for posting the videos.. the rapid fire was good.. i love how he called out karan on his KHAN KRAZE.. and john is right.. ajay has given OUATIM.. biggest grosser of 2010.. better than MNIK.... 

was it just me.. or was karan hitting on john?

no, it wasn't just you, I definitely felt like he was hitting on him, and that John knew it too, and he was just playing along. Karan makes it pretty obvious that he's gay, and for those that never believed it till now, if they see this episode they;ll know for sure now.
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiya229

thanks for posting the videos.. the rapid fire was good.. i love how he called out karan on his KHAN KRAZE.. and john is right.. ajay has given OUATIM.. biggest grosser of 2010.. better than MNIK.... 

was it just me.. or was karan hitting on john?

was it me or was john enjoying it and hitting at Karan throughout the whole episode?🤢

His past episodes with Bipasha were so good...this episode was seriously stupid
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was okay epi. Gosh the comments by the audience in end  were so 🤪🤣 john & karan's expressions🤣🤣🤣
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG YAY  John and Deepika are paired together in the movie. hehehe  although I thought it was them but I wasn't sure. Hopefully John is much slimmer in the movie because he's chubby in the kwk epi
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Still don't get it😕

Screaming due to the intense, raunchy love making sessions he'll be put through by the pair of them
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kjo: What are you doing later tonight ?

John: Playing with my mike later tonight....

What an R rated episode....

And all the usual suspects like Kjo ... Ayaan etc... have visited his place... Well good for them...

The only highlight of the episode was John questioning Kjo abt him being clanish... How true is that...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched it!!! So disappointed...Kjo and John gay jokes were just eeeeeee it's making me believe that maybe John is as well
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Disgusting episode..disgusting people.
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a desperate episode.

john used to project an image of an outsider who made into the industry and how he was a really simple  and committed guy.

i feel like karan scripted this episode seriously. the whole lecture on gay rights...im all for them....but john was misleading and ill-informed himself!

and i gues all the rumors of him cheating and hitting on grls must be true. wonder why bips hung on for so long.

and i wouldnt doubt if the questions were given to ppl to ask too. no one in their right mind asks those things.
Edited by -Mala- - 13 years ago
Bips and him were both in an open realtionship and were seeing other people. They werent mutually excl.