Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it just me or is John getting less attractive everytime I see him?

He looked great during the Dhoom days, but I guess age is catching up to him now and he has got to stop working out so much. Looks too big now.

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here is the link to the entire episode!
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/video/john-abraham-koffee-karan-videos

Seems like they're bonding over homosexuality...hopefully there isn't too many gay jokes like Sajid's episode. I think I'll just watch the rapid fire..

Edit to add:
Saw the episode! Wow, WAY too much talk about butts and homosexuality. I guess that's what it comes down to when you have John's filmography! Karan kept blushing and flirting...he was enjoying himself a lot..All that talk makes me want to believe the rumors  that him and Bipasha broke up and that he is homosexual. It's really obvious now... Sad about their breakup. I thought they would get married soon...they had been dating for 8 years or something!

I looooved what he said about Deepika! Awh, John has such nice things to say!! He said she was a great co-star..lovely, gorgeous & sooo much fun.😃  I can't wait to see them together onscreen! 👍🏼

Also when Karan asked him to choose between Katrina, Vidya and Priyanka he said Deepika 😳
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the link will just watch the rapid fire round 
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, John usually bores me in interviews and I really don't think I'm in the mood to watch Kjo drool over him 😛  So I might probably also only watch the rapid fire round.
MissIffiy thumbnail
here is just the rapid fire round 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpxJbzPezM[/YOUTUBE]

& farhan akhtar & his sister are next week EP i think  
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love John to death, but this episode was boring. They kept on talking about his body and dostana. He has some nice things to say abt Deepika,Sonam,Katrina, and Kareena. However; this was probably the most boring episode. Karan was hella hitting on him. It was kinda nasty.One thing I liked was how he called out Karan on being "clannish." I'm tired of Karan asking people about who the nest khan is.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So him and Bips have broken up?😭
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

here is just the rapid fire round 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpxJbzPezM[/YOUTUBE]

& farhan akhtar & his sister are next week EP i think  

Thanks so much for posting, saved so much of my time. Typical questions you would expect Karan to ask John 
I agree with someone earlier, John is so not looking attractive these days  way too bulky.
Hope the Farhan and Zoya one is better!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulsi003

I love John to death, but this episode was boring. They kept on talking about his body and dostana. He has some nice things to say abt Deepika,Sonam,Katrina, and Kareena. However; this was probably the most boring episode. Karan was hella hitting on him. It was kinda nasty.One thing I liked was how he called out Karan on being "clannish." I'm tired of Karan asking people about who the nest khan is.

i liked that too john had point where is Ajay he can top the khans but his name is not mentioned just bc his i name is not khan 
xshazax thumbnail
hahaha wut a wired episode man ..all about butt and homosexuality LOL
man now i believe tat karan is Homo he was all off John poor guy ...its not his fault tat he is too sexy :P
wired Episode and bold one ..any way wut i liked the most when John said plz stop topping the khans all the time ..man karan and his q's is too boring LOL
always asking who have better furture Ranbir or imraan ..and who is the khan of all seeaon ..blah ..blah ..BORING!!!!!!! 😆
am glad tat  john stopped this nonsenses LOL