Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see..... how cheap and selfish people are

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

hey babaji

aap please in insano ko kuch to acchi baate sikh dete.As jab apne show ki trp rise karni thi to inhone  hammareStar maaneet Starko bula liya or saare channels par inki performance highlight kar di.Or jab pay back karne ka time aaya to sab bhul gaye .Im refering today newspapar advertisement in which zeetv DeadDeadshow all their couple even guest on front page but even the name of our maaneet is not their.

AS ONE SAY "RAHIMAN IS SANSAAR MAIN BHATI BHATI KE LOG(SARRE MATLABI)"Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkichusangeeta9211SaynaFM

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

it is sad when our drashti and gurmeet are not shown the appreciation that we feel they desserve...i'm sure the whole episode will be a hit and it will be mostly do to our Maan and Geet...but ultimatley it is their loss if they don't showcase them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010---nishu---

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
sorry,no offense.i agree to ur post.and i am a die-hard GC fan,so can't stand if he is not being appreciated. the advertisement should hv shown them,even i am angry but i hv to say this that this is sadly the case becoz geet is not even known by most people,maneet dance performance was given to attract the extra youth audience, but the major part of the audience will watch the show for the other couples,thats the fact-they r more well known becoz these shows hv much greater reach and hence higher trps! even though maneet r better .geet only caters to a very small section of the audience,mostly youth and that too girls, and a major section being the online audience who do not contribute to the trps.
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
DeadDeado my my wht a J effect...AngryDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---nishu---Infinitedreams

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

sorry,no offense.i agree to ur post.and i am a die-hard GC fan,so can't stand if he is not being appreciated. the advertisement should hv shown them,even i am angry but i hv to say this that this is sadly the case becoz geet is not even known by most people,maneet dance performance was given to attract the extra youth audience, but the major part of the audience will watch the show for the other couples,thats the fact-they r more well known becoz these shows hv much greater reach and hence higher trps! even though maneet r better .geet only caters to a very small section of the audience,mostly youth and that too girls, and a major section being the online audience who do not contribute to the trps.

if that is reason than why they showing mainly our maaneet in every tv news show to permot their show
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

DeadDeado my my wht a J effect...AngryDead

to themOuch
they must beCry

sangeeta9211 IF-Dazzler
sangeeta9211
sangeeta9211

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hain mane bhi dekha ki zee tv ke aaj ke holi add me geet maan ka na hi to picture tha aur na hi naam de rakha tha , zee tv wale pagal hai, aaj hum zee tv dekhage toh sirf geet maan yani dristhi aur gurmeet ki ajah se

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top