Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

thank you for that. yes i was on, but when i created the thread i wasn't sure whether i would have been able to create it on the exact day. see the thing is i create such big topics and post long replies only when i have the home to myself. lol. i tend not to do it when rents are home. so the 21st was a monday and i didn't know whether i'd get to it then, so created it earlier. seems like many people had a problem with that. i don't see the big deal. 😆
but yeah thank you for respecting my post. :)

yes
i had a problem with that too

i see no reason why you should be the only rani fan to open her birthday thread.. any rani fan can...so it wouldnt have been a problem if any other rani fan opened it too on 21st
see 21st was a monday..19th and 20th are weekend ..there was tons of time,..

anyway however u want to justify that

I dont want to go out of topic anymore

rani isnt anymore special than any other bolly celeb and i personally dont like special treatments on the forum

on topic

rani and kajol could have very well had a family level feud..who knew...kajol, tanisha and their mom were estranged from her dad...and rani was her paternal cousin

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well then i do apologize for any inconvenience my thread may have caused.
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cpr-- just out of curiosity..im sure uv seen the many interviews of rani..where she has said "no" to dating aditya chopra...how would u feel if she comes in the open one day and a couple months later says shes getting maarriied.

i would find this whole thing calculated. she waited for her career to get back on track. then slowly reveals her relationship...n then sticking to her innocent image..announces marriage.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mala-

cpr-- just out of curiosity..im sure uv seen the many interviews of rani..where she has said "no" to dating aditya chopra...how would u feel if she comes in the open one day and a couple months later says shes getting maarriied.

i would find this whole thing calculated. she waited for her career to get back on track. then slowly reveals her relationship...n then sticking to her innocent image..announces marriage.

i've stated this many times. i would be disappointed in rani for misleading and lying to her fans. its as simple as that.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@B: Agree it's both their special days, and Abhi wanted Rani there he should have spoke up, but then Duggu is a childhood friend and wasn't invited and either was Arjun who is good friends with Aishu since her modeling days. All I'm saying is that not everyone was invited but Abhi said they sent ppl who they couldn't invite some kind of sorry/explanation card so that could be it....or maybe Abhi-Rani weren't as close as the media made them out too be....OR maybe not inviting Rani was Abhi's wedding gift to Aishu (ok this one is a joke)!

But Marriage is about compromise and understanding and Abhi understands that Aishu and Rani aren't close and things happened between them and he supports her decision of not having her there....also I don't know the exact conversations they had post-CC and since I don't know what exactly went done and how hurt both of them were...I can't say they both should forget it and get over it b/c maybe more was said than should have been. And K Jo has tried to get them to be friends again and for some reason it hasn't worked...so good luck them to both, but I don't see anything friendship between the two!
ladygaga thumbnail
Rani has had a messy love life..Every girl is not that lucky i guess.. She seems stable and happy in her life right now.. I am glad that she is has the guts to talk about every actress that she has interacted with.. even though with some of them she did not share a good equation.. but at least she confronted everything and everyone with a positive attitude.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@B: Oh yes I forgot to tell you...when asked which actress would be the best to play Jaya Bachchan's role in Mili he said Rani...and when asked about his fav co-stars he said Rani too!
shilpa555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

@B: Agree it's both their special days, and Abhi wanted Rani there he should have spoke up, but then Duggu is a childhood friend and wasn't invited and either was Arjun who is good friends with Aishu since her modeling days. All I'm saying is that not everyone was invited but Abhi said they sent ppl who they couldn't invite some kind of sorry/explanation card so that could be it....or maybe Abhi-Rani weren't as close as the media made them out too be....OR maybe not inviting Rani was Abhi's wedding gift to Aishu (ok this one is a joke)!

I agree with you and not just Duggu &Arjun

There are a lot of people like

javed akhtar and his family  Farhan shabana azmi

dharmendra and his family hema esha bobby sunny

Jeetendra and his family

Feroz Khan  Fardeen Khan  Sanjay Khan  Zayed Khan

and they invited  Dimple Kapadia and Rinke Khanna but dont invite  

Twinkle Khanna and akshay kumar

and  I think Those people have  good Relationship With bachchan family more than rani

But they said because Amitabh's mother is sick They tried to limited invitations Only to Close Close friends to them

But Marriage is about compromise and understanding and Abhi understands that Aishu and Rani aren't close and things happened between them and he supports her decision of not having her there....also I don't know the exact conversations they had post-CC and since I don't know what exactly went done and how hurt both of them were...I can't say they both should forget it and get over it b/c maybe more was said than should have been. And K Jo has tried to get them to be friends again and for some reason it hasn't worked...so good luck them to both, but I don't see anything friendship between the two!

yah There is Not necessarily they Become friends again

and I guess that Aishwarya does not have a big problem with Rani

But she saw  Rani as friend before but now  just actress

like this Interview with aishwarya When asked who like from Actresses

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xegjik_aishwarya-rai-bachchan-bombay-talki_shortfilms

in (17:40) 

and she Attended Baabul &Black &Veer-Zaara   Premier

And shared Same stage with her  in Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony

I think their relationship  like rani said (We are always civil to each other)

Even with Shahrukh Khan before Become friends again

she Attended Veer-Zaara   Premier

and shahrukh attend Bride & Prejudice

and they Met in Bharat Shah's Birthday 2004

and
Screen Awards 2005
she Gave him Best Actor Award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi0hk0nAdXs

and in iifa 2005

Shahrukh Khan presenting aishwarya and she thanked him on stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBtAeWMJ7wo&feature=related

and in HELP! Telethon Concert Press Conference 2005

(and sorry Because My English bad )
Edited by shilpa555 - 13 years ago
fst7 thumbnail
how can i read the whole interview?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks for all the info Shilpa!

Yeah I agree, but I thought Twinkle was invited...oh well, Ajay was def invited and a few other family friends like sanjay and karan....but see first the wedding was gonna be a big venue, but b/c grandmother was ill they made it small as they could....and you have to remember that aishwarya doesn't belong to a film family and her relatives and close friends aren't all famous/BW stars....so thanks for all of that!

And yep...SRK-Aishu were ok a long time ago....I think that's b/c he actually apologized and realized what he did was improper....but I also think they were ok a while back and the media kept thinking they were fighting!