RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bandicoot

meh we have picked on everybody if u failed to notice

sridevi hema malini..whoever u want to name

why not rani

well then keep on picking on rani. 😆

but see the thing is we don't know the truth of the divorce in the first place. we are bound to believe what the media gives us. it could have very well been that adi wasn't getting along with his wife. we don't know the facts and therefore cannot but the gun on rani. (well at least i wouldn't).
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Rani is not picked on only. Lara and Shilpa have received it too; rightfully so in my opinion. 

So back to Rani again....

Well I guess then I haven't noticed.
First of all, if Adi cheated on his wife with Rani; then its unfair to label just her as a homewrecker; Adi is equally responsible (if not more). 

Second of all, NO CELEB is spared in this section so Rani shouldnt deserve special treatment. 
Originally posted by eraser

First of all, if Adi cheated on his wife with Rani; then its unfair to label just her as a homewrecker; Adi is equally responsible (if not more). 

Second of all, NO CELEB is spared in this section so Rani shouldnt deserve special treatment. 

Agreed with the first part.

Of course she deserves special treatment. She is the RANI. 😆 Just kidding!
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Agreed with the first part.

Of course she deserves special treatment. She is the RANI. 😆 Just kidding!

she already did with the one week old birthday thread!
😆
next time it is aamir's birthday, im going to get permission for month long celebrations..jk

eraser
i dont discriminate based on gender
adi is a home wrecker too

he wrecked his own home😆
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

they are both the same.. equally to be blamed.. but Rani being more of a public figure should know better.. some example she's setting for her fans.. 😆 btw i loved when she said "i dont' have any boyfriends".. 🤣
If I remember correctly Adi's wife said Rani was the reason their marriage broke? Or was it Govinda's wife.. 🤔

hey i only created the bday thread 5 days in advance cause i wasn't sure if i would get the chance later. don't hate. 😆
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

hey i only created the bday thread 5 days in advance cause i wasn't sure if i would get the chance later. don't hate. 😆

dude

i totally respect ur opinion and ur post and that is why I didnt post in that topic

i thought i saw u online every day in those 5 days..so i was amused with the topic

or i might have thought wrong

oh well it didnt make any sense to me..thats all..no hate

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bandicoot

dude

i totally respect ur opinion and ur post and that is why I didnt post in that topic

i thought i saw u online every day in those 5 days..so i was amused with the topic

or i might have thought wrong

oh well it didnt make any sense to me..thats all..no hate

thank you for that. yes i was on, but when i created the thread i wasn't sure whether i would have been able to create it on the exact day. see the thing is i create such big topics and post long replies only when i have the home to myself. lol. i tend not to do it when rents are home. so the 21st was a monday and i didn't know whether i'd get to it then, so created it earlier. seems like many people had a problem with that. i don't see the big deal. 😆
but yeah thank you for respecting my post. :)