Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I've finally gotten down to reading this article and I have a lot to say.

You know, all this time I've been defending Rani about her relationship status with Aditya because I have trusted her so much.But after going through and reading all her interviews, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that she in fact dating him. I don't know. I mean it is her life and I'll always be happy for her, but will be so disappointed if this is true because she's really been misleading her fans. And it especially hurts to those who have blindly trusted her and respected her. I can't believe I'm the one actually saying this but I think she's giving too many hints these days about her relationship status. I don't have any problem with Adi. He's a great guy and has a great family. But where I do have a problem is when Rani has been playing around the bush when asked about her relationship status. That is the only reason I hope and pray that her guy turns out to be someone other than Adi. I guess only time will tell.

I have to really agree on everything she said regarding Abhi not inviting her to the wedding. This Jodi was too good to be true! I've always adored the chemistry of Abhishek and Rani on and off screen. I thought they made the best off screen couple. And I always wanted them to get married and be another Amit ji/Jaya ji. Sadly my hopes were shattered. I would be hurt too if I were in Rani's position and not invited to the wedding because Rani has shared great relationship with the entire Bachchan family. So when you are so close and not invited it really stabs you in the back. Rani wasn't going to gate crash the wedding. She would be there for her friends and co stars. She's always been on good terms with the Bachchan family and even the Bachchan family respected her so much. I don't know what went wrong, but I can only jump to the assumption that Aish had to do something with it since Aish and Rani were never on good terms post Chalte Chalte. Aish fans always blame me for bringing Aish into the picture, but I'm only basing my facts on what I've heard. I don't see any reason for the Bachan family to treat Rani like she's "no one" post Abhi jr's marriage. Anyways kudos to Rani for moving on and getting on with her life. It's really sad it had to end this way. :( But I'm glad to see that Bachchan Sr still talks to Rani. :-)

Honesty I don't know what Kajol's problem is and why she's so harsh to Rani. She showed her rudeness on KWK. :/ And the less said about Kajol, the better.

It was sweet of Rani to be honest when mentioned about her favorite actresses (Aish &  Preity). She does share great on screen chemistry with Preity.

She'll always look up to Aamir. Excited for their new film!
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kajol doesn't like you!! boohooo, what u want her to do? suck up to you and praise u to the skies?!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifyaa

Kajol doesn't like you!! boohooo, what u want her to do? suck up to you and praise u to the skies?!

Rani isn't asking for that. She simply wants to know why Kajol gives her the cold shoulder. An explanation really would help clear things up (unless of course she doesn't want to speak about it). Kajol is no saint, neither is Rani. But there must be some reason that Kajol doesn't like her. Also the way she insulted Rani's mother on KWK was just so wrong.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
I think Kajol's problem is she just speaks what she feels, without thinking twice. Sometimes that can be a good thing and other times it can be a bad thing. It can go both ways.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's sad that rani and kajol don't get along. i like em both!
but ive noticed that rani respects kajol, and never speaks bad about her
and that kwk episode just broke my heart... kajol was extremely rude. srk's and kjo's face was like :O
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago
ifyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Rani isn't asking for that. She simply wants to know why Kajol gives her the cold shoulder. An explanation really would help clear things up (unless of course she doesn't want to speak about it). Kajol is no saint, neither is Rani. But there must be some reason that Kajol doesn't like her. Also the way she insulted Rani's mother on KWK was just so wrong.

I know kajol is not an angel and she doesn't pretend To be one either!! Kajol isn't rude to rani, I don't believe that kajol would walk pass rani and no even say a single a hello, ofcourse it's a different story if she doesn't stay and hav long convo with her!, it's plain and simple they r not close to each other as most people would expect cousins to be! Beside kajol herself once said that she hates 99 percent of the 100 ppl she meets.. It's unfortunate that rani is part of that 99 percent!!
ifyaa thumbnail

I think Kajol's problem is she just speaks what she feels, without thinking twice. Sometimes that can be a good thing and other times it can be a bad thing. It can go both ways.

First thing u ever said abt kajol that I completely agree wit..!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifyaa

I know kajol is not an angel and she doesn't pretend To be one either!! Kajol isn't rude to rani, I don't believe that kajol would walk pass rani and no even say a single a hello, ofcourse it's a different story if she doesn't stay and hav long convo with her!, it's plain and simple they r not close to each other as most people would expect cousins to be! Beside kajol herself once said that she hates 99 percent of the 100 ppl she meets.. It's unfortunate that rani is part of that 99 percent!!

In all honesty I do believe she was rude not only to Rani but to Krishna ji (Rani's mom too). Ok so we all know that Rani's parents aren't exactly the most fittest people ever. But what right does Kajol have to start throwing in digs about Rani's mom? I don't know what rude is in your definition, but in mine it def comes across as rude. And let's face it Kajol can be rude at times (so can Rani). Oh I do believe that these two def communicate even though it be just be a small hi. Def not denying it. I don't think "hate" is the right word. Kajol cannot "hate" her own family. I think dislike would be a better word to use. The only reason that I can see for Kajol disliking Rani is because she's competition to her. Otherwise why would two cousins not get along? If one of them were not an actress I think all would have been well between them. I really enjoyed Rani and Kajol in KKHH and am deeply saddened by the fact that these two cannot get along because of God knows what reason. But Kajol was simply rude in KWK and actually I was quite shocked by her behavior. I admire her as an actress and think she's fabulous, but I cannot say the same about her personality and off screen behavior.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I've finally gotten down to reading this article and I have a lot to say.

You know, all this time I've been defending Rani about her relationship status with Aditya because I have trusted her so much.But after going through and reading all her interviews, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that she in fact dating him. I don't know. I mean it is her life and I'll always be happy for her, but will be so disappointed if this is true because she's really been misleading her fans. And it especially hurts to those who have blindly trusted her and respected her. I can't believe I'm the one actually saying this but I think she's giving too many hints these days about her relationship status. I don't have any problem with Adi. He's a great guy and has a great family. But where I do have a problem is when Rani has been playing around the bush when asked about her relationship status. That is the only reason I hope and pray that her guy turns out to be someone other than Adi. I guess only time will tell.

I have to really agree on everything she said regarding Abhi not inviting her to the wedding. This Jodi was too good to be true! I've always adored the chemistry of Abhishek and Rani on and off screen. I thought they made the best off screen couple. And I always wanted them to get married and be another Amit ji/Jaya ji. Sadly my hopes were shattered. I would be hurt too if I were in Rani's position and not invited to the wedding because Rani has shared great relationship with the entire Bachchan family. So when you are so close and not invited it really stabs you in the back. Rani wasn't going to gate crash the wedding. She would be there for her friends and co stars. She's always been on good terms with the Bachchan family and even the Bachchan family respected her so much. I don't know what went wrong, but I can only jump to the assumption that Aish had to do something with it since Aish and Rani were never on good terms post Chalte Chalte. Aish fans always blame me for bringing Aish into the picture, but I'm only basing my facts on what I've heard. I don't see any reason for the Bachan family to treat Rani like she's "no one" post Abhi jr's marriage. Anyways kudos to Rani for moving on and getting on with her life. It's really sad it had to end this way. :( But I'm glad to see that Bachchan Sr still talks to Rani. :-)

Honesty I don't know what Kajol's problem is and why she's so harsh to Rani. She showed her rudeness on KWK. :/ And the less said about Kajol, the better.

It was sweet of Rani to be honest when mentioned about her favorite actresses (Aish &  Preity). She does share great on screen chemistry with Preity.

She'll always look up to Aamir. Excited for their new film!

I agree with what you said (Especially Kajol's rudeness towards Rani BUT maybe things happened that we don't no know about), but disagree with that bit! Sorry but Jaya Bachchan didn't really like her, especially during the LCMD days. As for her and Aishu...it's Aishu's wedding and her special day and she has the right to invite her close "friends" and relatives. Even if Abhi and Rani were on good terms, Rani and Aishu aren't! It would be awkward for them both....plus a lot of ppl weren't invited since the wedding was kept small...so maybe Rani was close, but not as close as Preity or Uday.

I don't wanna make this a Rani-Aishu topic b/c ppl are gonna side with their favs...but if Aishu has been pained by Rani then I see no point in having her at the wedding. I think the fact that they keep it civil and simple is admirable, but I don't expect them to suddenly get over and be besties...sometimes some ppl aren't meant to be friends...and Rani-Aishu are those ppl!

Also, Abhi still speaks nicely about Rani and that's evident in his tweets. And Big B still talks to her, which I think is sweet!

Just my 2 cents!

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well, IMO, Rani and Kajol both dislike each other. The difference is just that Rani is much better at hiding it..Kajol, as we know, is horrible at diplomacy and pretending she likes you even if it is family.