Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lol me too ruky!

i never even though someone could be an acceptable comparison to colin firth's darcy! armitage was really good!
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

So my contemporaries will now be Anushka, Sonam and Deepika (full-throated laughter).

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is she honking on and on and on about 'my generation, my generation, my generation'???????? Her generation has gone. Except for Aish. She shud stop the wannabe act please. It's getting annoying.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awww she adores bebo! 😍
I love them both.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rani said Kajol is 5 yrs. older than her πŸ˜•, thats not correct, Kajol is 3 yrs. older than her, Kajol is 1975 born and Rani is 1978 born. πŸ˜†

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Rani said something nice about Kajol even though kajol doesn't like her. I bet if Kajol was asked which film u liked Rani in, she would say none. She said the same thing on KWK, that she wouldn't want to be in any film Rani was in. And Rani looked hurt when kajol said that!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjali10

Rani said Kajol is 5 yrs. older than her πŸ˜•, thats not correct, Kajol is 3 yrs. older than her, Kajol is 1975 born and Rani is 1978 born. πŸ˜†

lol she doesnt even know her cousin's age?πŸ˜†
I see where she's coming from with the "my generation" thing....the top actresses have changed and now she's trying to find her way back into the fold

And what kind of denial was that with her and Aditya? A simple "no" would have sufficed....but then she doesn't want to upset him now does she? After all, she needs someone compatible with her in her bedπŸ˜‰
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Your siggi!!!😲 πŸ˜ƒI never knew you liked North and South i remember watching it when it first aired here in UK I fell in love with Richard Armitage😳
😳

So off topic, but I bought the DVD after I accidentally saw it on YT!! Love love love Richard....OMG...he's so utterly underrated!!! North and South was amazing...I must have seen in a 100 time by now!!! Just bought the book....can't wait to read it!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: beboholic

Wow Rani said something nice about Kajol even though kajol doesn't like her. I bet if Kajol was asked which film u liked Rani in, she would say none. She said the same thing on KWK, that she wouldn't want to be in any film Rani was in. And Rani looked hurt when kajol said that!

Kajol praised Rani excessively for Black. It's not like she can't praise Rani at all..it's just that Kajol can't fake it at all imo..