Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ We don't know anything with certaintly.. who said that Rani didn't even inform Ash... or how do we know.. if they were even on talking terms when the whole chalte chalte thing happened.. we can't be sure of details.. but to somehow put the whole blame on rani that somehow she wronged Ash by taking up the role seems weird to me.. we will never know what exactly happened with these two.. but i have seen a lot of people saying that nobody stood by ash in her time of need..... well Vivek did.. what happened with him?? Rani might not have informed Ash about the chalte chalte.. but what Ash did to Vivek was far far worse.. poor guy  was mercilessly dumped by Ash.. just coz she wanted to hook up with abhi.. there his father was giving interviews about Ash.. and all of a sudden ash dumped the guy who helped her through the whole thing.. and went along with abhishek.. honestly no one is innocent here... they are all pretty selfish.. now what rani said here.. well she just said it..maybe the way she perceives things.. she thinks she didn't wrong anyone.. and was expecting an invite to the wedding and she clearly did not get one.. along with Aish's then co-star hritik who was bahchan's next door neighbor and abhi's childhood friend.. along with more than half of the film industry.. πŸ˜† Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Ruky what is so wrong if a woman is more dominating in a marriage? If the man doesnt mind and they are both happy why is it viewed so negatively. i am speaking in general  why should the man always be the one in charge in a relationship. That's the feminist in me speaking πŸ˜†

My thoughts exactly, plus this isnt the first couple in BW where the woman dominates...SRK-Gauri anyone?!
Originally posted by: Meena1

..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.. who's bridge..? Rani's or Abhi's..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..or are they talking abt a 'combined bridge'.. 

Gee thanks for those thoughts....I never would have come up with that on my own....I lack the creativity to in my mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ladygaga

^^ We don't know anything with certaintly.. who said that Rani didn't even inform Ash... or how do we know.. if they were even on talking terms when the whole chalte chalte thing happened.. we can't be sure of details.. but to somehow put the whole blame on rani that somehow she wronged Ash by taking up the role seems weird to me.. we will never know what exactly happened with these two.. but i have seen a lot of people saying that nobody stood by ash in her time of need..... well Vivek did.. what happened with him?? Rani might not have informed Ash about the chalte chalte.. but what Ash did to Vivek was far far worse.. poor guy  was mercilessly dumped by Ash.. just coz she wanted to hook up with abhi.. there his father was giving interviews about Ash.. and all of a sudden ash dumped the guy who helped her through the whole thing.. and went along with abhishek.. honestly no one is innocent here... they are all pretty selfish.. now what rani said here.. well she just said it..maybe the way she perceives things.. she thinks she didn't wrong anyone.. and was expecting an invite to the wedding and she clearly did not get one.. along with Aish's then co-star hritik who was bahchan's next door neighbor and abhi's childhood friend.. along with more than half of the film industry.. πŸ˜†

u yourself say tht we dunt have any concrete evdience ...

then how can we judge the vivek incident?? under wht circumstances did she leave him?? what went wrong in their relationship?? could it be that she didnt want to make the situation any uglier after the vivek-salman fiasco?? could it be that her and vivek genuinely didnt work out as a couple and it was a mutual thing? nope..its always assumed that "ash dumped vivek for AB jnr coz shes a gold digger"...

as far as ive seen, she praised vivek on kwk saying "hes a wonderful person...he has truly been there in every sense, for me"...now she dosent talk abt him at all, which is fine coz who talks abt their ex in public when they are married and have a family to look after??? 

hence, its right to assume that "ash is upset with rani coz she kinda backstabbed her by not letting her know tht shes fired, and tht she got her job"..especially when they were best friends...one's got to maintain a certain protocol in such situations, and rani didn't. So ash's cold shoulder is justified. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
^^ How convenient so in the case where Vivek accused Ash of dumping him mercilessley and where he gave clear interviews stating that Ash used him and made him do that press conference.. there the evidence is not concrete enough... but whereas there is no record of the fact that Rani did not inform Ash about the movie.. there there is concrete evidence..?? How do we know what was the equation between rani and ash when the whole thing happened.. actresses proclaim their friendships easily in bollywood.. and then things turn bitter betweeen them.. you can't keep track.. in rani and ash's friendship case nobody knew what happened... but Vivek has given clear interviews where he said that he felt used by Miss rai.. why ignore that poor guy's words??
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
About the wedding, all I remember now from the 12345678924668000 articles about the guest list of Abhi-Ash's wedding was that JB was in charge of the guest list and it was down to either Preity or Rani and Preity was invited and Rani was snubbed. It's not that hard to understand why..Abhi gets along with both as does AB Sr. Ash and Rani really don't get along anymore while Preity-Ash are BFF's. Plus JB likes Preity more than she likes Rani so obviously Preity would get the invitation.
Originally posted by: ladygaga

^^ How convenient so in the case where Vivek accused Ash of dumping him mercilessley and where he gave clear interviews stating that Ash used him and made him do that press conference.. there the evidence is not concrete enough... but whereas there is no record of the fact that Rani did not inform Ash about the movie.. there there is concrete evidence..?? How do we know what was the equation between rani and ash when the whole thing happened.. actresses proclaim their friendships easily in bollywood.. and then things turn bitter betweeen them.. you can't keep track.. in rani and ash's friendship case nobody knew what happened... but Vivek has given clear interviews where he said that he felt used by Miss rai.. why ignore that poor guy's words??

as far as i remember, vivek retracted those statements he said abt ash and salman...his infamous press conference statements were later justified by him on Star news to be " an immature step of a 24 year old boy."...he was clearly making his statements out of spite during that time, and not with a sane mind, and he himself said tht on several occasions after the fiasco had died down. 

edit: furthermore, ash never said in public that her and vivek were dating...it was vivek who kept proclaiming so...i can see why that would irk her, because there were never any feelings from her side...so i dunt get how he was "mercilessly" dumped...she acknowledges he was with her during her toughest times, but does tht mean she also has to take all his nonsense abt them being a couple, even when there was nothing from her side? she had rightfully called him immature at tht point of time, in public..to which he reacted disgracefully. 

Ash, on the other hand, chose not to speak abt rani at all...shes not badmouthing her, or bringing her down in public...if that incident made her feel uncomfortable abt her relationship with rani, and if she decided to cut it off, its her personal choice, which we should respect. Is that purposefully harming rani or her career in any way?? nope...its her space, so we should let her be...
The reasons for her behaving coldly towards rani and their friendship not sustaining, have been analysed several times in several different magazines...therz no smoke without fire...there must be some truth in them, if not all...and according to those sources, i feel ash did nothing wrong. 

Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
everyone is hurt in bollywood
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

as far as i remember, vivek retracted those statements he said abt ash and salman...his infamous press conference statements were later justified by him on Star news to be " an immature step of a 24 year old boy."...he was clearly making his statements out of spite during that time, and not with a sane mind, and he himself said tht on several occasions after the fiasco had died down. 

edit: furthermore, ash never said in public that her and vivek were dating...it was vivek who kept proclaiming so...i can see why that would irk her, because there were never any feelings from her side...so i dunt get how he was "mercilessly" dumped...she acknowledges he was with her during her toughest times, but does tht mean she also has to take all his nonsense abt them being a couple, even when there was nothing from her side? she had rightfully called him immature at tht point of time, in public..to which he reacted disgracefully. 

Ash, on the other hand, chose not to speak abt rani at all...shes not badmouthing her, or bringing her down in public...if that incident made her feel uncomfortable abt her relationship with rani, and if she decided to cut it off, its her personal choice, which we should respect. Is that purposefully harming rani or her career in any way?? nope...its her space, so we should let her be...
The reasons for her behaving coldly towards rani and their friendship not sustaining, have been analysed several times in several different magazines...therz no smoke without fire...there must be some truth in them, if not all...and according to those sources, i feel ash did nothing wrong. 

This has to be the biggest joke ever...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So the whole Vivek-Ash affair was a one sided love story acc to you?? Yea it is a good excuse and a defense.. after you use a guy and then dump him.. just say you never loved him... hahaha.. Well there is no point in defending Vivek.. that guy is a clasic example of a loser.. and a person who tried to help someone out.. That is why looking at his condition i say that i am glad that Rani did not even inform Ash... and took that role in chalte chalte.. if you try to help people out.. then you end up like Vivek oberoi.. its better to look out for yourself only.. and not try to be the hero or the heroine.. just mind your own business.. and that is what rani did.. and i don't blame her.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Maybe Rani was asked about why she didn't attend Abhishek and Ash's wedding, I doubt she would go up to an interviewer and say hey lets discuss my past. She was honest about what happened, its unfortunate but yes it is time to move on.