RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

[repeat] Rani ka soya hua 'PR' jaag utha hai.

πŸ˜†... Maya... aise Pun...not done!!! πŸ˜†
Agar donon ko itni takleef hai to 'MD' ne Dhoom 3 ke liye ijazat kaise de di?? I am assuming that AB Baby is still there with his grumpy look that shows he is playing a serious character in the third part too..

Will Rani invite Payal Khanna to her wedding with Aditya Chopra, if and when it happens? Marriage is a happy occasion so why would anyone invite their ex or people their partner aren't fond of. In this case, even mommy Bachchan wasn't fond of Rani for obvious reasons.

Kajol didn't invite Rani to her wedding. People should get a cue and stop whining about others' aversion. 
I am not defending Rani here but Abhishek & Rani were once known as "one of the most CLOSEST friends ever"...I don't think Rani & Payal are friends anywaysπŸ˜•

[repeat] Rani ka soya hua 'PR' jaag utha hai.

its abt time it stopped sleeping arnd..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tiya229

how is it r-rated? am i missing something?πŸ˜†
..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.. who's bridge..? Rani's or Abhi's..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..or are they talking abt a 'combined bridge'.. 
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

I am not defending Rani here but Abhishek & Rani were once known as "one of the most CLOSEST friends ever"...I don't think Rani & Payal are friends anywaysπŸ˜•

Who is not Abhishek Bachchan's friend in the industry? Everybody who works with him becomes his friend. Rani M and he did couple of movies and there were rumors linking them and also rumors that Mama Bachchan wasn't too fond of their "friendship".  Of course like all rumors nothing is confirmed. We can choose to believe or doubt as we please.

The fact is Abhishek bachchan invited all his friends Ajay Devgan (with wife Kajol), Preity Zinta, Sanjay Dutt etc. to his wedding. Rani was not invited so that means she was not his friend and even otherwise marriage is about two people. Why would anyone want to see their spouse's ex? Also, if news is to be believed then things still go according to Mama Bachchan's orders in their household and in Aishwarya Rai they found their perfect, obedient bahu.

Rani has this habit of going overboard with proclaiming friendships. On a show when Aishwarya and Rani were friends, she was like Ashumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you know how much I love you and yada yada when Aishwarya just stood there and giggled. She also used to be on her Khan adulation and gave interviews about her proximity to three Khans. Recently what she did on JDJ in front of Madhuri Dixit was, well! in my opinion, disgraceful. Maybe people are put off by her behavior. Rani should just take a cue and move on to people who love her. Why bringing this up after all these years? I know she was asked and all but when she can keep mum on her relationship status then she can keep mum on this too.
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago

Not everbody is made of stone like bachchans.. some people let it go.. and take it easy.. after years of bitter feuding.. life is too short to hold grudges na?? i know its easier said than done.. but still people should be a bit flexible.. and not be afraid to show their feelings..

And payal chopra was Adi's ex WIFE.. rani and abhishek have never dated on the record.. they were cordial and they were good friends till he got married to ash.. and i can see his point that he chose to cut ties with rani just coz ... Ash doesn't get along with her.. the whole thing is between Ash and Rani.. .techincally Rani was the first choice for Chalte Chalte.. and Ash replaced her.. then her BF ransacked the place and she was fired from the job.. why is rani blamed for taking up the role.. its life.. things happen.. people can't stop for others.. what did Ash want?? Did she want the whole world to stop for her.. and accomodate for her..??

One guy did try to help Ash out. when she was alienated by some people in the industry.... and that was Vivek oberoi... but what did he get in return?? She dumped him mercilessly... did she appreciate his gesture?? ofcourse no.. so i don't blame rani for taking up that role.. you just can't stop for others.. you just move on.. i am sure anybody in rani's place would have taken up that role..

And what rani said here was a light hearted comment.. maybe she has moved on and is comfortable enough to talk about stuff.. come on.. yes these people are bitter with each other ... but once upon a time they were all very close togehter..so whats the big deal if she commented on them??
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
^^ Rani's off screeen personality is highly annoying.. i still can't get over her drama on JDJ that she did for Madhuri..  how pathetic..
^^ I like her offscreen personality. she is very expressive and flamboyant.. yes she can be OTT and dramatic but i like her like that.. instead of her coy avatar.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga

why is rani blamed for taking up the role.. its life.. things happen.. people can't stop for others.. what did Ash want?? Did she want the whole world to stop for her.. and accomodate for her..??

Probably for her BFF, by Rani's admission, not to take advantage of her situation or to at least have the basic courtesy to inform her that she had been fired? Taking up someone else's (esp. someone you claim is a dear friend) job -when they don't even know they've been fired- is not exactly what most consider decent. The scenario is not the same as Rani being first choice for the film and Aishwarya replacing her because at the time a) Rani rejected the role citing it too similar to Saathiya and b) she *knew* she was going to be replaced because of a). You're comparing apples with oranges.

Pretty certain if the situation was reversed, it would be oppurtinistic this and golddigger that.
Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago