Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
kallori vaanam is some epic song..๐Ÿคฃ

no offence meant to anybody but that DMD song just doesnt make any sense to me..๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushian

what is that supposed to mean?

Just search for 'dumbika' and 'dumpika' on twitter, then u will know!

Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

No need for this comment, no celeb has been spared of criticism in this section everyone is entitled to their opinions as long as they don't cross a line and get personal about celebs and/or members

First of all, I think I went a bit too far with the knife and killing and I am sorry about that. I do try my best to let people express their opinion, but I was in a bad mood and did you notice she quoted me? She quoted me and that post was full of digs e.g "when ppl share their "opinions" ( as they call it)"
When I say some "not so nice things" to a celeb, I call them my objective opinion." So she was rolling her eyes on me.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: qwertyfied

Srsly, neither Katrina nor Deepika (or any of the celebs for that matter) give a damn abt how much they are being bashed on India-Forums.com (I doubt they even knw abt its existence), as long as they keep raking in their crores. They've made their life, while we waste ours dissing/defending them. Why do you need to get stressed? Dont take all this stuff too personally. Go out n get some fresh air, it'll do u good ๐Ÿค—

That is one thing I do sometimes when I read too much stuff being said especially KK and PC lol but it should never affect my life. I have better things in life than defend and as you said no celebrity knows my existence๐Ÿ˜† I don't like taking it personally I have witnessed similar in another forum which I won't mention but you know I'm getting on with my life.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰