Posted: 13 years ago

maan wants to have a baby with geet...it is a beautiful thought...many women would be happy with the idea if the circumstances were right...but in this case is geet ready for even the mention of another baby?...i wonder how geet  will react to this proposal...i'm a little scared for him...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
MAY THIS IS THE REASON CVS WANT TO MAKE FOR GEET TO LEAVE THE KM
Originally posted by undisclosed

maan wants to have a baby with geet...it is a beautiful thought...many women would be happy with the idea if the circumstances were right...but in this case is geet ready for even the mention of another baby?...i wonder how geet  will react to this proposal...i'm a little scared for him...

I Also Wonder What's The Geet's Reaction? Hope Every Thing Will b Fine.

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

MAY THIS IS THE REASON CVS WANT TO MAKE FOR GEET TO LEAVE THE KM
it could be...it is all our guessing for now...maybe geet gets scared to see maan's hungry eyes for her...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blackb28

I Also Wonder What's The Geet's Reaction? Hope Every Thing Will b Fine.

i'm a little scared for maan, because he looked so hopeful as he came up with this idea and i have a feeling he is going to be surprised by geets reaction...he never saw it coming...

it could be...it is all our guessing for now...maybe geet gets scared to see maan's hungry eyes for her...πŸ˜†
AND SHE RUN AWAY
🀣

AND SHE RUN AWAY
HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It will be a big shock to geet when she hears this. But again it might be mistaken by Maan that she doesnot want to have baby with HIM😭.
On a lighter note, with the Taichi exposure that Maan has given to Geet... yes its very possible that she is scared of him and his Hu Ha! Aakhir we are talking about Maan here...πŸ˜†

i know me too.. but looking at facebook pics i dont think Maan will be able to put forth his proposal..... coz geet wont be home  and when she comes back she will be with DEV😑😑😑
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

AND SHE RUN AWAY
HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
exactly...that would not be what we were expecting all...πŸ˜†