Rani's CC#17 - Birthday Edition (Invites Only)

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

*No stalkers*
*No intruders*
This is strictly an "Invites Only" Chat Club. If you want to be a part of it shoot me a PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways its celebration time. Most of you know my love for Bollywood's numero uno actress. Let's begin by an introduction shall we?

Raja Ki Ayegi Barat, Ghulam, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Mehndi, Hello Brother, Badal, Hey Ram, Had Kar Di Aapne, Bichhoo, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega, Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai, Nayak, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gaum, Pyar Diwana Hota Hai, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Saathiya, Chalo Ishq Ladaye, Chalte Chalte, Calcutta Mail, Chori Chori, LOC, Yuva, Hum Tum, Veer Zaara. Black, Bunty aur Babli, Paheli, Mangal Pandey, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Baabul, Ta Ra Rum Pum, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, Saawariya, Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic, Dil Bole Hadippa & No One Killed Jessica. Only one person comes to mind with those movies. And that is none other than the queen of bollywood. She was just like any struggling and aspiring actor or actress. She was often criticized for her husky voice. She was often termed as "chubby." She was made a part of a lot of rumors circulating within the media! She was ignored by top named Bollywood Stars! Yet she has handled most every situation professionally and with ease. She is a friend to all and an enemy to none. No matter how harsh people have been to her, she has always taken everything lightly! Very few today have that quality in them!  Rani's biggest breakthrough came from co stars and friends Aamir Khan (Ghulam) and Shahrukh Khan (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)! She has stated in various interviews that without these two personalities she wouldn't have been able to reach the success the has today! These two films brought out the actress in Rani. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai gave Rani her first award (after receiving an award for Best Fresh Talent for RKAB) for Best Supporting  Actress. This began the career of India's most successful actress today!With the success of these two films, Rani's career began to soar. She began to give to hit after hit! And with each movie her performances got stronger & better! Not all the films soared and did exceptionally well at the box office. But that didn't shatter Rani's self confidence and belief that she could do better. She didn't stop then. She kept doing what she loved. Saathiya gave her a role of a sweet & simple character. The magic of the character gave many nominations to Rani in various award functions! She acclaimed an award for Best Actress for this film! After that success just continued to shine upon Rani. She gave hits like Yuva (best supporting actress), Hum Tum (best actress), Veer Zaara (best supporting actress), Black (best actress), & Dil Bole Hadippa (best actress) all of which she received awards for! Her performance in Black captivated millions of viewers who saw the film!  After 32 years Rani still stands as the numero uno actress of Bollywood (in my opinion at least). Today as we come together to celebrate the day a Queen was born, we remember all the contributions that Rani has given to the film industry. Whether it be with Shahrukh or Saif; Salman or Aamir; Kajol, Kareena or Preity; Bobby  or Arbaaz; Anil Kapoor or Govinda; Abhishek or Amitabh Bachan sir; Hrithik, Ajay or Vivek; Konkona, Vidya, or Hema Malini ji; Ranbir or Shahid Kapoor, she has made a place in everyone's hearts! She has shined with every co star & has always tried to maintain friendship with each and everyone!  Most people thought that Rani was "gone" after her long disappearance from the industry. But she proved them all wrong. She came back with a bang! She is still very much alive in the inudstry and will always continue to shine. :) Every actor goes through a phase in their life. Rani went through the same, but she didn't pay any heed to her critics. She put everything aside of her and continued doing what she loved. That's a true quality of a hard working, dedicated actress.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal message to the queen (which she will be receiving personally) :)

Dear The Queen of Hearts (Rani),
You truly are the queen of hearts. You are an inspiration to many of us out there from all around the world. You have brought so many smiles to the faces of millions of fans all around the world. We missed you on screen for so long. And when we saw your comeback with NOKJ, we fans were more than delighted to see you back in action doing what you do best. I just have to thank Krishna auntie for bringing such an angel to the world. You have a beautiful family! March 21st is such a special day for me and only because of you! I almost consider it as my 2nd birthday. :-) I always want to do something special on that day even if that means making my family think I'm obsessed and crazy. Haha. But see that's what I mean. Your charm and elegance just makes us fans go crazy! Now I know you're just like one of us regular day to day human beings (with extra special qualities). Haha. Anyways let's get to the bottom of it shall we? Well you know what's coming next. I want to wish you a very happy birthday babe. You deserve EVERY ounce of happiness. I can't even express how thrilled I was to see you back in action. I told every person who told me that Rani's gone now that you would surely come back with a bang and you proved me right! Thank you! You make every family member, friend, and fan proud. I hope you continue to do what you're best at (acting in movies) & we fans will continue praying for your success. Every actor goes through the down falls, but they never give up. You have never given up. You have remained strong till the end, and that's what I value and admire most about you. You don't give a damn about what people say or think. You just do you thang. ;) Haha. Keep that quality of yours forever. I have created a fan appreciation page for you on the social networking site of Facebook. It has over 85,000+ fans in it. And it grows rapidly by the day. That just shows the effect you have on people. :-) I hope you visit the page one day. Please get a facebook, twitter, orkut or even just one of the three. You don't know how happy and delighted your fans would be. :-) Anyways much love from the United States babe. Enjoy your birthday to the max. :-)
Love you humesha & forever!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On March 21st, 2011 this Queen celebrates her 33rd birthday.
On this beautiful day of March 21st, we here at India Forums want to wish the queen of Bollywood all the success in life & a very happy birthday! Truly a queen was born on that day! Rani we all love you & will always continue to shower our love & support on you! HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY!

Here's a small video brought to you exclusively from Sussi Forums (largest Rani M fan based forum):
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiyDpVKtn0g[/YOUTUBE]

May success continue to shine upon our queen! Her parents must be so so so proud of their daughter. And Raja & Jyoti must be so happy for all that Rani has done throughout her life! She loves her family more than anything! Well here's wishing the Queen of Bollywood, Rani Mukherjee, a very happy 33rd birthday! We love you Rani. Have a fantastic birthday!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no first. no second. no third. the boss is back.😈
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
<3

yayyy finally here. :)
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Uff Sid - I wanted to be 2nd. 😡
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
And with that I  make my 25,000th post in this special cc!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN! <3 I LOVE YOU!

🥳

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
thanks babe.

ok im going to go shower now! :)
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

MUBARAKAAN!

🥳