Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rishikakabra

@vijayam : tappu's was not a report it was a sonography session

later on he also sees her blood test reports naa
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@vijayam : if he can trust someone whom he has never trusted ever infact hated then he can also start not trusting someone whom he always said he loved anyways that was just a guess  i have mentioned in my post Edited by rishikakabra - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@vijayam : if he can trust someone whom he has never trusted ever infact hated then he can also start not trusting someone whom he always said he loved anyways that was just a guess  i have mentioned in my post

There is no reason for Veer not to trust Ichcha. He knows Ichcha completely....................Even if he realizes that Ichcha is insecure(which he shud from y'day episode) he knows very well that Ichcha is honest and will never say such big lies......
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@vijayam : tappu's was not a report it was a sonography session

A sonography only shows a foetus or a child depending on the number of months..........it does not prove paternity..................so I think if Veer is sensible he will accept the report.
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

There is no reason for Veer not to trust Ichcha. He knows Ichcha completely....................Even if he realizes that Ichcha is insecure(which he shud from y'day episode) he knows very well that Ichcha is honest and will never say such big lies......

I agree and if only if he has any further doubts.............then let him do a DNA............that will definitely prove who is the father..................but I don't think the CV's will go down the logical route..........they will make an endless drama out of it, with Ichcha taking time to decide to tell or not to tell,  Nani in the meanwhile will be planning how to get rid of her, S & S will be plotting planning and Rathod may come into the picture........................so this is still a long haul.
rishikakabra thumbnail
@dreamz12 : But veer has also never believed in tapasya  and has also hated her how come he started beleiving in her all of a sudden  and never talked to ichcha clearly about that night πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail

@dreamz12 : But veer has also never believed in tapasya  and has also hated her how come he started beleiving in her all of a sudden  and never talked to ichcha clearly about that night πŸ˜•

My own perception is that even thought he did not believe Tapasya, he got thrown out of gear when the pregnancy turned out to be real and he saw the sonography............plus with Ichcha, Jogi all of them insisting that he behave properly towards Tapasya, he is just complying with their wishes.......He has made some advances towards Tapasya that are debatable and I prefer to leave that up to each person's perspective.

Why he never spoke to Ichcha??--- Again he was married to Tapasya, he was drunk that night, I don't personally think he remembers anything.............so he probably thinks something did happen..........and I don't think he wants to justify his mistake by blaming Ichcha for accusing him of Vansh's death which forced him to get drunk and landed him in this situation. So what does he say to Ichcha??? This is what I think

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
rishikakabra thumbnail
@groucho : But it was only tapasya who had poisoned vansh's mind and she was the reason that she did not say the truth when ichcha was blaming veer and veer knows this when he exposed tappu πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail

@groucho : But it was only tapasya who had poisoned vansh's mind and she was the reason that she did not say the truth when ichcha was blaming veer and veer knows this when he exposed tappu πŸ˜•

Sadly this serial does not have a tendency to go with logic...........some things are ignored and others are to be assumed................besides at this point I think Veer is still unsure..............I am hoping when the truth (whatever that is) comes out, he will then tell Ichcha everything.

Nobody really cares what happened before ................the channel has just moved on to fresh tracks😑