Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I agree... this time the CVs should show that Ichcha has learnt her lesson... she is not going to allow Taps to fradulently pass off some one else's kid as Veer's ...
Yest it really felt good to see VeeCha bonding after a long time ... 😊.. it kind of brought back hopes that these two will fight it out together ...what ever the problems....
Ichcha should not think that Veer will be upset... she should confide in Veer ...and I am sure Veer will guess the rest of it ... together they can find out what taps is upto... and I am sure they will find  Rathore and he will definitely support them in getting his baby...
for once let things move in the right directions... dont want any more secrets between VeeCha....
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I agree... this time the CVs should show that Ichcha has learnt her lesson... she is not going to allow Taps to fradulently pass off some one else's kid as Veer's ...
Yest it really felt good to see VeeCha bonding after a long time ... 😊.. it kind of brought back hopes that these two will fight it out together ...what ever the problems....
Ichcha should not think that Veer will be upset... she should confide in Veer ...and I am sure Veer will guess the rest of it ... together they can find out what taps is upto... and I am sure they will find  Rathore and he will definitely support them in getting his baby...
for once let things move in the right directions... dont want any more secrets between VeeCha....

I like this - Veer and Ichcha instead of pushing Taps out of bundle house first should find out who the father is and some how help Taps and Rathod to come together.........kicking Taps out will cause her zidh to escalate and will lead her to revenge etc - its high time Taps is guided to the right path instead of her teaming with Nani and going for a dream (Veer) which is illusion....even Rathod tells Taps when she says she is living in her husband's house - she is still calling Veer her husband.....only Rathod can bring her back to reality......
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Ichcha also needs a reality check on her ' I Trust Veer '  i doubt she'l tell this to veer thinking he might get hurt and take the blame on herself
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishikakabra

I think Ichcha also needs a reality check on her ' I Trust Veer '  i doubt she'l tell this to veer thinking he might get hurt and take the blame on herself

If CVS go this route it will be boring and predictable and would only show ichcha's character has not grown with time and experiences in her life......if she has to become strong she has to trust Veer and give him the truth and then let him make a decision instead of hiding things 'coz it will hurt him........she has to choose between hard right vs easy wrong
cjs369 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

If CVS go this route it will be boring and predictable and would only show ichcha's character has not grown with time and experiences in her life......if she has to become strong she has to trust Veer and give him the truth and then let him make a decision instead of hiding things 'coz it will hurt him........she has to choose between hard right vs easy wrong

here's the opportunity to show that Ichcha has outgown all her fears and insecurities... that she has become more confident and will decide to show the reports to veer... and expose Taps eventually
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it will not easy for ichaa to tell the truth to veer

and its not easy for any man to accept this truth
when i was in hyderbad i used to stay in a township
and my kids used to play in the corridors of our blocks with their fs
but one day what happend one guy come out of a flat and started
shouting like anything
all these kids including my kids got somuch afraid that they started
crying and they stopped playing in the corridors also

again one day i got a call from that guy 's flat that ur kids r making
so much noice that he cant attend his tc clearly
then i thought something is wrong with this guy
one day that guy;s wife came to me and she was asking for sorry
the problem lies in the fact they dont have a kid after 6 years
of their married life and  this guy has some infertility problem
these two r well educated IT people
this guy torturing his wife like an illiterate person
it affected his personality and always doubts his wife
yesterday when i saw that veecha scene this couple came in to mind

rishikakabra thumbnail

Ichcha does love veer and if she gives out the truth to veer probably veer is not gonna trust her this time maybe thinking she's insecure because already he's blinded with love for his child from tappu which he thinks to be his  (just a guess 🤔)

Edited by rishikakabra - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishikakabra

Ichcha does love veer and if she gives out the truth to veer probably veer is not gonna trust her this time maybe thinking she's insecure because already he's blinded with love for his child from tappu which he thinks to be his  (just a guess 🤔)

but what is there not to trust....its in the doctor's report.....when he can trust tappu preg report.....he can very well trust his own report...😆😆
rishikakabra thumbnail
@vijayam : tappu's was not a report it was a sonography session
cjs369 thumbnail

the male ego refuses to accept that something can be wrong with them , specially in fathering a child ... but comparatively Veer has always been shown as more sensible...  so hoping that even if it takes time he will finally accept what the reports say ...