Ichcha should share the truth with Veer

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

If the repoprt says Veer has a problem ichcha should tell Veer the truth, no matter how hard it is for her and what this means for Mai and Dadaji......together they should decide how to handle this situation with Tapasya......Veer and Ichcha have both confessed to each other, kid or no kid their love for each will always remain......this time CVS should show both of them working on the exposure together as husband wife, as this has caused both of them hard times and heartache they should together bring out the truth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
If ichcha hides the truth it will be the repeat of what Taps and Ichcha did on the wedding night, swapping bride......ichcha will share this News with Ammo and Ammo will advice her to tell Veer....this will be a final eye opener for ichcha the extent Taps can go to Veer.....she alone or even with Ammo can not fight Taps and Nani she has to team with Veer
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely, this is my concern too....when they are showing iccha slowly getting stronger day by day....she should share this with Veer..he deserves to know it....please iccha dont take Veer for granted again...Veer is strong enough to take it .....cvs, let them fight it out together as a couple...Veer having fertility issues is not a big deal....can be resolved thru a simple treatment....but what tappu is doing to Bundela parivaar, her own parents is despicable..cant imagine a woman stooping so low.....
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I too hope Ichha teams up with Veer on this and they expose her together. I too want Veer to know not only because he deserves to know but  also because Ichha alone...I wonder how much time she will take to solve this on her own😆. 

FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: spatty123

I too hope Ichha teams up with Veer on this and they expose her together. I too want Veer to know not only because he deserves to know but  also because Ichha alone...I wonder how much time she will take to solve this on her own😆. 

and who will pay attention her going by what they're showing she getting humiliated in almost every episode..😕
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely Ichcha should tell abt the report to Veer. Veer himself said today that as husband wife they should do things together. I want Veer and Ichcha BOTH to expose Taps this time. I SOOOOOOOOO want Veer to know abt his report.  I hope Ichcha tells him immediately. Pl CVs are u hearing us?
sps0114 thumbnail
This infertility disclosure should bridge the communication gap between Veer and Ichcha and CVS should show strength in their relationship....

FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

This infertility disclosure should bridge the communication gap between Veer and Ichcha and CVS should show strength in their relationship....

yes, and one more important thing is Iccha should respect Vansh's memory.....she cannot allow everyone anticipating  that Vansh is reborn in evil tappu's womb...😡.....mai deserves to know it....
after Vansh's death they have not shown iccha thinking much about him except one vrindavan episode even that was for Veer....this time I want Iccha to think once only about Vansh....as her ex husband...
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sps0114

absolutely , but they r very strong , no one can break their relation
my guess is if doc says that things might improve for veer in the future , then she will defo tell veer
but if they show there is no chance , then pata nahin🤔
but one thing is for sure , she will doubt taps and eventually expose taps
i have no hopes from rathod , i think he is just interested in child, he might work out a deal woth tappu😡

sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

yes, and one more important thing is Iccha should respect Vansh's memory.....she cannot allow everyone anticipating  that Vansh is reborn in evil tappu's womb...😡.....mai deserves to know it....
after Vansh's death they have not shown iccha thinking much about him except one vrindavan episode even that was for Veer....this time I want Iccha to think once only about Vansh....as her ex husband...

Yes - But ichcha would be the wrong person to expose Tapu no one will believe her - if she speaks up she will be kicked out - they will say Ichcha is jealous of Taps and she has a problem which she is dumping on Veer