Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Mel. Hugs. I was watching Pyaar Kii Ek. today's episode was awsome. ABHAY BITES PIA. to save her from Sid. and told his brother Pia is all his now. 😳
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hi Mel. Hugs. I was watching Pyaar Kii Ek. today's episode was awsome. ABHAY BITES PIA. to save her from Sid. and told his brother Pia is all his now. 😳

Hi Nici.🤗 back.
And what happened next???😲😲😲

I skipped the last two epis of Sangini, because of the 🤬🤬🤬 .
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Abhay Took Pia in his arms away from Sid. Sid went nuts. he kept saying No What have you done. sid is loser he lost to his brother. now Abhay is going to wake pia up from her sleep.

You should watch it Mel. today's episode is a must watch. Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
I hope either i get blind and deaf  not  to hear/see this idot and his mother or they should be bumped off,.🤢🤢🤢

Hey Mel, how are you? Did u like today's epi?

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I hope either i get blind and deaf  not  to hear/see this idot and his mother or they should be bumped off,.🤢🤢🤢

Mel, we have to try and bear with them, old woman wants G's pendant, she is so disgusting😡.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, we have to try and bear with them, old woman wants G's pendant, she is so disgusting😡.

Hi Ria, how are you?  Honestly after reading that too much of MR PBI and his mother were seen, i skipped the epis.🤢🤢🤢🤢  Kitne din hum woh log bardasht karegi??😡😡😡

I'm fine, I didn't get that part in hindi, sorry. I watched the epi.

Mel, Rudra will get himself into deep trouble with those goons, and who the hell is the boss?

If CVs wants to save Sangini that old woman has to go, almost everyone despise her!