Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I really dont undersatnd how they can rate from 8000 households, if millions are wacthing???

Really don't know how these things work, but I don't want this show to end !
Originally posted by Darine1980

Something I don't understand.
Does G get to know that Ram was in love with her and was ready to marry her? They didn't show RG have an explanation about it....
They have skipped the part of the lies, R about his job and G about her marrital status to get the job.
I find everything really confusing! At least, they should have shown a deep and long conversation between RG after Abhay's death to settle down things, and to move on then.

I was bracing myself for a RG confrontation scene... But instead, they simply hit fast foward

And what happened to Pihu? Did she recover or only got worse after witnessing her husband's death?

Something I don't understand.
Does G get to know that Ram was in love with her and was ready to marry her? They didn't show RG have an explanation about it....
They have skipped the part of the lies, R about his job and G about her marrital status to get the job.
I find everything really confusing! At least, they should have shown a deep and long conversation between RG after Abhay's death to settle down things, and to move on then.

I dont understand why they didnt show their convo about all?  Thats why some  people dont want to watch it, cause there too much loopholes.
Originally posted by supastar

I was bracing myself for a RG confrontation scene... But instead, they simply hit fast foward

And what happened to Pihu? Did she recover or only got worse after witnessing her husband's death?

In the article they said, she turn psoitive and RaGa take care of her or something like that.

Really don't know how these things work, but I don't want this show to end !

Zee should at least try and change Sangini's time slot... 1030 is way too late!
Why i have the feeling they do all this purposly?There too many loopholes, then the time slot is late etc. .😕
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Why i have the feeling they do all this purposly?There too many loopholes, then the time slot is late etc. .😕

We've said this so many times. Sangini has loads of brilliant stars/actors... It's such a waste they can't come up with a decent story

The first few months of Sangini looked very promising. Nowadays, it is just so confusing.
Originally posted by supastar

We've said this so many times. Sangini has loads of brilliant stars/actors... It's such a waste they can't come up with a decent story

The first few months of Sangini looked very promising. Nowadays, it is just so confusing.

It's really a pity !
I'm logging off, will be back in about an hour or so... TTYL!
I assume Zee and CVs want that its end, so they make it more confusing.😕😕😕😭😭😭