Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desikimsam

Hi girls jus popping in (got loads of  Homework to do) to say what an episode.

What a fab performance by RA. My God his expressions were awesome especially the way he shouted her name. And let me take a moment to say that his Alvida made me cry. Loveeedd it.

Poor Rudra was hit 3 times on the head yet our hero saved his beloved. How sweet.

Also how could I forget he saved Pihu too.

Ketki out of hospital. very good.

Why did Abhay give Pihu's responsibility to Raga. (What happened to his parents, don't he know that because of him Raga needs some quality time alone)

OMG also read of 3 months leap & Raga getting RICH. (Can't wait to see how that's going to happen.

Whats  your take on lost case Ram???  He still didnt belive as Sunheri told him that G is already married.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Whats  your take on lost case Ram???  He still didnt belive as Sunheri told him that G is already married.

The guy is a nut case πŸ˜†could not stop laughing. Guess we'll have to wait till his mom find out the truth and tell him because she seem to be the only person he listens too. What an idiot. But then again you can't blame him because he his going according to the facts that he know.

(according to his library of knowledge: Gauri is single + has no family + he "loves" her = he must marry herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Ram He is the biggest jerk I have ever seen.

The guy is a nut case πŸ˜†could not stop laughing. Guess we'll have to wait till his mom find out the truth and tell him because she seem to be the only person he listens too. What an idiot. But then again you can't blame him because he his going according to the facts that he know.

(according to his library of knowledge: Gauri is single + has no family + he "loves" her = he must marry herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I think , his mom would say. dont let go the girl, fight for her.Something like that, cause she always gives him idiotic advises.🀒
I am happy they showed RaGa performance in CB today, but sad cause it was  only a minute.

Btw would love to see IqBi performing this song in Hindi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ReJHphjDw
I Hate Ram and His Dumb Mother. He can Never Get Gauri. she is not his to claim.(:
wow don't you guys find the forum really quiet Today. I think that members are probably morning the death of Abhay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† may his soul RIP😭😭😭. Edited by desikimsam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Hate Ram and His Dumb Mother. He can Never Get Gauri. she is not his to claim.(:

I hope  that  Ram instead using P will fall in love with her, but i pity P for perhaps marrying such a ***.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

wow don't you guys find the forum really quiet Today. I think that members are probably morning the death of Abhay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† may his soul RIP😭😭😭.

Its since Saturday so.😭😭😭
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
offtopic I find Abhay Raichand (Vivan Dsena) Very Hot. his Smile is soo cute. 😳
Originally posted by Artemis678

offtopic I find Abhay Raichand (Vivan Dsena) Very Hot. his Smile is soo cute. 😳

Me, too. And i want him and Binny performing/acting together.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ