Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 114

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Ria I will open the Next RAGA AT. what about Binnys AT? shall I take over for Beth since she is not here? I can open both ATs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dar, I'm thinking that the job R have to do for the goons is steal the jewellery from Mona's house. What do u think?

-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Ok Ria I will open the Next RAGA AT. what about Binnys AT? shall I take over for Beth since she is not here? I can open both ATs.

Yeah Nici u can take over from Mac since she is not here but  u could send her a pm so that she will know; I don't know maybe she is a silent reader. Lol

Miss her!

SilverBell thumbnail
Move To Binny's AT after this one's Finished.
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Really don't know why... we'll find out on wednesday according to the artcile! But a joke this show has turned to be, I a really disappointed !
Why the whole family have to suffer and to struggle of Revathy's MIL? No one can bear it....... it's stupid of them to agree to all her demands, specially R. We know that he wants the best for her sister, but it doesn't mean that he has to take wrong paths for that. He's sacrificing eveything for this party, for a man who is abusing his sister and for a manipulative and liar MIL.

I'm so disappointed too Dar, I know R loves his sister so much but going to that length to satisfy that greedy and demanding witch is utter madness, R can do anything and he will! He's sacrificing a lot for this reception which is unnecessary and his life will change forever. I don't know what 2 say yaar.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yeah Nici u can take over from Mac since she is not here but  u could send her a pm so that she will know; I don't know maybe she is a silent reader. Lol

Miss her!

I think Nici you should open the newt AT and we should chat there. Don't know why Mac didn't want to finish Binny's AT....
Darine1980 thumbnail

Dar, I'm thinking that the job R have to do for the goons is steal the jewellery from Mona's house. What do u think?

Tha's what I was thinking Riia.... why the Cvs are putting R in troubles? What's the matter behind all this? What's their aim?
Darine1980 thumbnail

I'm so disappointed too Dar, I know R loves his sister so much but going to that length to satisfy that greedy and demanding witch is utter madness, R can do anything and he will! He's sacrificing a lot for this reception which is unnecessary and his life will change forever. I don't know what 2 say yaar.

It's stupid !
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Move To Binny's AT after this one's Finished.

Sure Nici hun.                      

SilverBell thumbnail
Ok Guys iam opening binny's Next AT.