Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 112

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hey Girls. I can't wait untill I see the crossover episode. it's going to be great.

Hey Nici!

Same here I can't wait to see what led Rudra to steal and I hope the crossover epi puts an end to Ram and his mom nonsense.

Originally posted by Darine1980

And you didn't watch the best part 🤢.... Ram who slaps Revathy cause she has nsisted to know who is the woman that she is in love with.... and you have to watch Revathy'reaction! WHat a shame !

He slapped Revathy? Wow, sweet Ram, What a character! How did Revathy reacted?

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

She found out and what she did? I guess nothing!

Hey Riia... she has tries to know who is the girl he's in love with...but doesn't succeed. She got a big slap from her hubby !

Hey Nici!

Same here I can't wait to see what led Rudra to steal and I hope the crossover epi puts an end to Ram and his mom nonsense.

I am not sure that the crossover epi won't be as interesting as the first one... I start to loose interest in Sangini, cause the current track sucks, really !
Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago

He slapped Revathy? Wow, sweet Ram, What a character! How did Revathy reacted?

Why do you expect from her Riia?????? She's cried, that's all !!!

Hey Riia... she has tries to know who is the girl he's in love with...but doesn't succeed. She got a big slap from her hubby !

Wow, she got a slap! Well she kinda deserves it, it's her fault, why the hell did she rushed into marriage?

Wow, she got a slap! Well she kinda deserves it, it's her fault, why the hell did she rushed into marriage?

I totally agree with you.... he gets on my nerves... really can't stand her now !!!! The best think she can do is crying!!!
I've pmed Rosh to open the new RAGA AT but didn't get an answer.... 😕

Why do you expect from her Riia?????? She's cried, that's all !!!

Poor girl, I don't know what to say, when she finds out that the person that her hubby is in love with is her SIL, and then she might react.

I've pmed Rosh to open the new RAGA AT but didn't get an answer.... 😕

I don't think Rosh is really online these days because she is not doing the update as well.