Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

I an TOTALLY confused about what's going to happen this week in Sangini...... what the hell is going on????

I really dont know.😕😕😕  I dont understand why Revathy and Ram dont say against his mother??? Or is it a part of their plan?😡😡😡😡
It so frustrating what they made out of RaGa, R as thief and G as this all smile all yes kind of woman!😡😡😡
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I really dont know.😕😕😕  I dont understand why Revathy and Ram dont say against his mother??? Or is it a part of their plan?😡😡😡😡

Mel, I don't think that it's a part of any plan... they're dumb, that's all ! It's really nonsense what's going on....
They should have givn it another theme instead !Pyaar Dobara Hota Hain"!The only pyaar we have seen was from R for P and a little bit for G, but they never showed it so much as for P.😡😡😡

It so frustrating what they made out of RaGa, R as thief and G as this all smile all yes kind of woman!😡😡😡

Exactly.. I don't get something! R has a business, I know he struggles to get the money, but why the hell has he stolen money from Mona's house? It's easier to tell Ram and his mother that they can't afford all the party's expenses, and that's all....

I really have to watch episodes before cause I just can't understand why R's chosen the easiest way to get the money!

At least we know that R will prevent G to give her pendant to the old witch..... phew!
I am going to pm Roshni to open the new RAGA AT.
Okay, but klet us finsh Binnys AT, too.😉

Did he stole money from the rogues? I didnt watch the last 2 epis.

Okay, but klet us finsh Binnys AT, too.😉

Did he stole money from the rogues? I didnt watch the last 2 epis.

Actually to get some money, he has accpeted to work for the goons.... he has to bring an attach case full of money. The latter has never reached the goons, R has used the money to buy jewelleries for her sister.... The goos will make him pay big time !