Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

R said to G that he has chosen the pendant cause it sparks like her eyes the first day they met on the boat...
I've watched the whole  boatscene several times, and R was quite impressed but G's strong personnality and beauty also.

Awww, I know, loved that boat scene so much, it is the best scene of Sangini so far, Loved both MIK and Binny there, they were superb!

Yes Thats Why G Shouldnt Give The Pendent to that snake. really hope she isn't give it up.
Me, too, loved the whole boat scene and then how she said "Bade Sahab".I loved her voive there.😳😳
Originally posted by Darine1980

Long hair enhances woman's beauty... I really love long hair! Binny should not use extensions, her hair are beautiful... have you seen them in CB's performance?

Yep I agree, I have seen her hair, she have beautiful hair, her hairstylist and team have chosen that hairstyle for her maybe because she is a simple girl but her hair is so nice, she should use her own hair. I would love to see her in her own hair rather than extentions.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Awww, I know, loved that boat scene so much, it is the best scene of Sangini so far, Loved both MIK and Binny there, they were superb!

Yeah, both were amazing! One of my favorite scene !
Would love to have seen Sanini  in the "Devdasera".Binny as Chandramukhi.❤️😍 But not the sam ending.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Me, too, loved the whole boat scene and then how she said "Bade Sahab".I loved her voive there.😳😳

Exactly... when she said "zindagi pyaar nehi se chalti hai bad sahab"....  also, the scene when R gave her the pendant, the way she said sorry when he taunts R about Pihu .....it's strange but her voice reminds me Aish's voice tone.

Do u girls think that Ratnesh is the boss?

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Would love to have seen Sanini  in the "Devdasera".Binny as Chandramukhi.❤️😍 But not the sam ending.

But Devdas didn't fall for Chandramukhi.... his love remains for Paro only !
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Do u girls think that Ratnesh is the boss?

No.... don't think so !!