Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Ok, thanks Nici !

Seems like Roshni has been missing for a long time because she is not doing the written updates, I think some one needs to take over from her to do just  the updates.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

He's super duper hot wet, loved the way he was looking when he took G on that ride and then the rain came down, he burned  up my TV screen that day, he was so hot that day yaar!!

Yeah .... MIK is the best looking man I've ever seen I think.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

What do you think about G's hairstyle?

Binny is drop dead gorgeous, but G's hairstyle 🤢

Binny is so beautiful!

They just need to change G's hairstyle and spice up her look a bit                                       

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail

Seems like Roshni has been missing for a long time because she is not doing the written updates, I think some one needs to take over from her to do just  the updates.

Yeah.... Naz makes  written updates of last week's epi, and published then on the group FB page. When we'll have pbs with written updates, we'll ask her to publish them on IF.
And her written updates are very well done !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Honestly i love when women have long hair, but  seeing it everyday is boring.They could  give G the same hairstyle that Kajol had in MNIK, Fanaa or UMAH:😳😳😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah G's Hairstyle Needs Changing.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Honestly i love when women have long hair, but  seeing it everyday is boring.They could  give G the same hairstyle that Kajol had in MNIK, Fanaa or UMAH:😳😳😳

I love long hair too, I had long hair myself but I cut it, I agree Mel they should give G a hairstyle like Kajols in Faana, loved that look!

Darine1980 thumbnail
R said to G that he has chosen the pendant cause it sparks like her eyes the first day they met on the boat...
I've watched the whole  boatscene several times, and R was quite impressed but G's strong personnality and beauty also.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yeah G's Hairstyle Needs Changing.

When she lets it down she looks her best but it needs to change now to spice up her look.  ðŸ˜Š                                              

Darine1980 thumbnail

I love long hair too, I had long hair myself but I cut it, I agree Mel they should give G a hairstyle like Kajols in Faana, loved that look!

Long hair enhances woman's beauty... I really love long hair! Binny should not use extensions, her hair are beautiful... have you seen them in CB's performance?