Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Thanks Riia............ MIK as Zaib in KYPH ahahah!!!!! I just loved his attitude.
I really love yours also....

Thanks!

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yeah Mel, I loved that hate track so much, esp the scene when G mistakenly threw water in his face.                

MIK was so hottt all wet  😍!!!!!!!!! Hate tracks are classic, always glue the audience!!! Once again, Cvs have lost it !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Its the CVs fault that this AT is not moving.😡😆  If they would give us some REAL RaGalicious moments , we could drool over them , but right now, we just have the idiot and his greedy mother to talk about , but we all know that we hate both, so there is no more to discuss.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Girls I Think I Just Stop Watching Zeetv Altogether. But I won't cause RMJ is my and my dads favorite show on zeetv only.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

This AT is Finally Moving. Good Job Girls. hopefully Roshni will open the next one. if not then looks like iam taking over for Her.

Yeah it's moving, if we all meet up at the same time then we will finish a lot more Ats, lol

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

This AT is Finally Moving. Good Job Girls. hopefully Roshni will open the next one. if not then looks like iam taking over for Her.

Ok, thanks Nici !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Its the CVs fault that this AT is not moving.😡😆  If they would give us some REAL RaGalicious moments , we could drool over them , but right now, we just have the idiot and his greedy mother to talk about , but we all know that we hate both, so there is no more to discuss.

Sadly true Mel !
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

MIK was so hottt all wet  😍!!!!!!!!! Hate tracks are classic, always glue the audience!!! Once again, Cvs have lost it !

He's super duper hot wet, loved the way he was looking when he took G on that ride and then the rain came down, he burned  up my TV screen that day, he was so hot that day yaar!!

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I dont understand the Cvs, they have such a great cast and had so promising trakcs like G working in Rawat mansion, hate track, the court spy track etc.  but they never got to the essence of the tracks.😡😡
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
What do you think about G's hairstyle?
Binny is drop dead gorgeous, but G's hairstyle 🤢